Chapter 36

I updated as soon as I saw the 31 votes and 40 comments!! You guys made me so happy!!!

"Fawad get up now." She yelled as she entered the room. This was the third time she had come to wake up her idiot of a husband but he was still fast asleep. It had been a few weeks since the accident and Fawad was recovering very rapidly. Probably due to the care Areesha took of him. Today he was going office after that and he still hadn't bothered to wake up.

She shook his shoulder but he was still sleeping like the dead.

"Mmmm. Let me sleep." He groaned and Areesha chuckled a little. She pulled off the comforter of him and gulped seeing his naked torso.

"Fawad?" She said shaking his naked shoulder.

"What?" He muttered in his sleep.

"Fine don't wake up. Who knew my husband would be such a heavy sleeper." She snorted. "I'm going. Don't blame me if you are late for office."

As she turned to leave ahand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She fell on the bed next to him and he pulled her close to himself.

"Oh I thought you were sleeping." She snapped at him trying to ignore his closeness.

"Who's fault is it that I couldn't get any sleep last night?" He asked and she blushed scarlet at that. She felt her cheeks heating up at she thought of last night. She had been so insecure about herself at first but Fawad had helped her get rid of them. He was so perfect and she didn't know what she had done to deserve someone like him. At one point she had been so nervous that what if he saw the scars on her arm but thankfully he was too engrossed in other things to notice that.

"Shut up." She muttered at him blushing. "And you need to go and take a bath." She reminded him.

"I wouldn't mind staying in bed with you all day." He said as he turned on his side to face her.

"Everyone is going to start thinking why you aren't getting up." She said as kissed her cheek.

"I love you." He muttered instead and closed his eyes again as he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her closer.

"As much as I love you too you are not going to go back to sleep." She said

"I'm just tired." He said.

 She rubbed his shoulders with her thumbs to relax them.

"Your hands are like magic." He said and relaxed under her touch. He had fallen asleep in such an awkward position that his neck was very stiff now.

"Come one now get up. I'll go fix up your breakfast." She said and got out of his arms and sat up on the bed.

"I think I'll call it a day and just stay home with you today." He said with signs of sleep in his eyes.

"And what happened to that important meeting you were working for today?"

"Oh yeah. You were the best PA. This one is just so annoying. Half the time I'm the one reminding her that we have to prepare for the meeting." He groaned. 

"I know I'm the best." She said winking at him.

"Why don't you join again?" He asked her thoughtfully.

"What? Work with you? I don't know." She shrugged.

"Come on that would be so much better that way I won't miss you so much in office." He said playfully.

"I don't know. What if Ammi or baba don't want me to work?" She said still very indesicive about it.

"Oh I'm sure they won't have any problem. If Maya can work you can too. They don't think that way."