Chapter 9

We have finished eating, now we are currently sitting in the living room the guys are drinking beers while I drink apple sourz, then I started to think about how I never used to drink until I went to the guys party but that's because I spent most of my life in a basement, and I started to think about what my life would be like if I never got kidnapped also if my parents were alive but I couldn't picture it. I got pulled out of my train of thoughts by Xander shouting which made me jumped slightly then I looked around the room.

"What's going on?" I asked Xander with a confused look.

"Coco seen a spider, he wasn't going to kill it so I shouted at him to kill it" Xander tells me, and I nod at him.

"Amy what was your life like before you moved to Mexico?" Kurt asked me out of nowhere.

"I...erm...I...had a normal life just like any other kid aha. Why are you asking that?" I say/question him.

"No reason. I was just wondering that's all" Kurt says while laughing at me.

I nod at him while Darren gets a phone call then walks out of the house, I looked at the guys but they just carry on talking while I'm wondering who was calling Darren at 9:45 at night, I thought it's probably club business, and I looked at Coco to see he was already staring at me.

"Have you guys ever killed anyone?" I ask them while tilting my head slightly.

"What...Why are you asking that?" Coco says/questions me while stuttering.

"I was just wondering if you have ever killed anyone damn" I say while laughing.

"Yeah we have killed people but you don't need to know the details, have you ever killed anyone?" Kurt tells then asked me at the same time.

"No" I say to Kurt while looking at the floor since I don't think they need to know that I killed a guy who helped kidnapped me.

Darren walks in looking off, he sits down on the couch before finishing the rest of his beer then Darren then looks at the guys who are all watching him, and before I know it Darren left with the guys. I sat on the couch confused what happened then I thought is Darren okay,  I was going to text him but thought he might need some space so I decided to tidy up, I went upstairs got my pjs on after I had finished tiding then I got into bed, and I put my earphones in while listening to music because I can't sleep since I'm worried about Darren. I decided to Snapchat him asking if he's okay, he replied back saying he's had a shit day.

I finally fell asleep around 6 in the morning, I woke up at 8 am wow two hours sleep I thought to myself sarcastically as I got up, then I thought is Darren really okay because it seemed more than a shit day by the way he just walked out, and I went downstairs into the kitchen where I made myself a coffee then walked into the living room before sitting down on the couch, and I went onto messenger then tapped Darren's name before I started typing but then deleted what I was writing.

I done that about 6-7 times, I just decided to leave it if he wants to talk he will either message on messenger, text or call maybe snap me, I finished my coffee then went into the kitchen where I decided to do the dishes before I put them away, and then I started doing housework. I'm listen to music, I'm currently listening to 'Greg Holden- The Lost Boy' before I listened to more songs while doing the housework.

It's 1:43 pm, I just snap-chatted Darren asking him how he is since he had a shit day yesterday but he just left me on read which made me worry about him more, I don't know why I am worried about him since I literally just met the guy then I decided to go over to his to see him, and I went upstairs to get dressed into black tights, high waisted shorts along with a tan tank top with my black, and white trainers to top the outfit off. My hair is down it's natural because I can't be bothered to straighten or curl it, I grab my phone then walk over to Darren's, I knock on the door after a few seconds Coco answered the door, and gave me a confused look.

"What are you doing here?" Coco asked me with anger in his voice.

"I came to check on Darren is he okay?" I say/question with confusion on my face. 

"Darren is fine" Coco tells me with a bored tone.

"Are you sure he is fine, not faking being fine?" I ask Coco with a worried look.

"AMY DARREN IS FINE. IF HE ISN'T THEN THAT'S HIS PLACE TO TELL YOU IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIM NOT MINE SO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT NOT ME!"  Coco yells at me, and I step back.

"Can I come in and see him then?" I ask Coco which makes Coco shake his head.

"No he's not in at the moment" Coco states before  shutting the door in my face.

I feel like shit because I am really worried about Darren, Coco is acting like a dick which made me sigh, then walked back into my house before I went into my room where I laid on my bed listen to music, I'm listening to 'Yelawolf- Till Its Gone' then a couple more songs before I know it am drifting off to sleep. I was woken up at 6:50 pm with banging on my front door, I went downstairs, I'm hoping it's Darren but I open the front door to see Carlos which made me mentally sighed but faked a smile.

"Hey Carlos, what can I help you with?" I asked him when I really want to tell him to fuck off.

"I was just passing by. I thought I would come, and visit you" Carlos tells me with a smile.

"How do you know where I stay?" I questioned him with a wary look.

"You told me that night in the club" Carlos says but he's lying because I know I never.

"Oh, I don't remember saying anything about where I live" I say to him.

"Are you trying to call me a lair princess?" Carlos asks me while crossing his arms across his chest.

"No" I say a bit too quickly.

Carlos gave me a weird look, then let himself in my house who the fuck does this guy think he is ugh anyway I close the front door, and made my way to the living room while Carlos is looking around the place before he looks at me.

"It's really dull in here" Carlos tells me.

"I think it's nice" I replied back to him.

"I heard that you are being friendly with the Dark Souls" Carlos said with a smirk on his face. 

"Yeah we are friends" I tell Carlos truthfully, what is it with this guy smirking all the damn time.

"You know they are called the Dark souls for a reason"  Carlos says.

"Cool, that must mean you are called the Twisted Souls for a reason too then" I said wanting this guy to get out of my house.

"Bingo princess, anyway I have to go.  I will see you around" Carlos said then with that he walked out of my house.