Chapter 25

Carlos, and I just had a chill night watching movies while laying in bed as we cuddled also we were eating pizza. I want Carlos to tell me what actually happened between him, the Dark Souls MC but I know he won't tell me which will lead to an argument, and I honestly don't want to argue with him. I sigh inwards then get off of the bed, I go downstairs where I got a can of strawberry 7up before going back upstairs to see that Carlos has the laptop turned off, and he is pacing about the bedroom floor with a cigarette in his mouth. 

"Why are you pacing about the place?" I asked Carlos, he turns around then smirks at me just like always. 

"I'm just bored princess. You don't need to worry about me okay" Carlos tells me while walking towards me then kissed my head.

I nod at him as I took a drink of my 7up while walking to my side of the bed, Carlos looked at me with confusion but I just smiled at him, Carlos looked at his phone because he got a text message then I notice he looks beyond pissed off. 

"Amy...I need to go out just for a few hours, will you be okay here by yourself?" he asked me with an unsure look, I glared at him then nodded. 

Why did he even ask if I will be okay here by myself, I did used to live on my own before Harry, and Carlos stayed here. I went on my laptop put on youtube videos, I was quite tired so I turned my laptop off, and went to sleep. 

Carlos POV

I'm currently heading towards one of the bars I own in town since I got a text message from one of my guys telling me one of the Dark Souls are in the bar looking for me, I'm curious to find out why one of the Dark Souls are looking for me when I haven't done anything to them yet, and I lit a cigarette before I reached my bar then walk in to see a few people drinking while some are  gambling along with some smoking anyway I walk in the back of the bar. I notice a few of my guys are standing around one guy from the Dark Souls, I walked through the back of the bar before my guys nod at me which makes me nod back at them, and then turn my attention to the Dark Souls guy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a blank look on my face.

"I was wondering if I could leave the Dark Souls MC, I can join your club instead" The guy states to me then I burst out laughing. 

"DO YOU THINK I AM FUCKING STUPID? I KNOW HOW THIS WORKS YOU SAY YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE DARK SOULS TO BECOME PART OF MY MC WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WORK UNDERCOVER FOR THEM!"  I shout at the guy because I am frustrated that he thinks I am that stupid.

"I don't want to be part of the Dark Souls because of some shit that happened between Darren, and I alright" The guy tells me, I shook my head still not believing him before I put my cigarette out in the ashtray.

"I am not stupid, that is probably  a cover story  now if that's all you wanted you can leave now" I tell him.

"Darren is planning on killing some of your suppliers because a couple of nights back Darren asked your suppliers to stop dealing you and start dealing with him instead but the suppliers refused because they are loyal or some shit to you" the guy says while looking at me slightly frightened. 

I smirk at the guy then looked at my guys while I gave them a nod, they left just so it's the Dark souls guy, and I. 

"Why do you want to become part of my MC?" I ask the person, he looked at me with his head tilted to the side.

"I know for a fact that once Darren kill's your suppliers you will kill the Dark Souls MC...I just don't want to die yet" the guy tells me, I nod while thinking his words over. 

"You are willing to betray your brotherhood just to live?" I ask the guy.

"Yes that is exactly what I am willing to do" he confirms to me. 

"I don't think I want you in my MC, if you can easily turn on your brothers like that then what chance do I have if you get caught by the cops then you rat us out" I tell him before I walked out to the front of the bar. 

I walked up to one of my main guys, told him to let the Dark souls MC guy go also that I'm going home, only call me if something happens which made my main guy nod at me as I leave the bar, and start walking to Amy's, and when I walk in to Amy's the house was quiet. I made myself a coffee before I go upstairs to the bedroom to see Amy sleeping, the laptop was on the bedside table turned off while Amy is laying across the bed so she is taking up the whole bed, and I walk over to her. I put my coffee cup on the bedside table then move her over so I can get into bed, she wraps her arms around my torso which makes me smile down at her sleeping body, I went on my phone just going through social media, and I messaged my suppliers to be careful because of the Dark Souls are planning on killing them.