Chapter 69

Carlos POV

I wrote a note telling Amy that I'm staying at the clubhouse for the night also that I love her before walking out of the house, I made my way to the clubhouse when I arrived the guys gave me confused looks probably wondering why I am not spending the rest of my time with Amy instead of being at the clubhouse, and Pedro walks over to me with a whisky in his hand which he gave to me. 

"Why aren't you with Amy?" He asks me. 

"We got into an argument" I tell him really not wanting to tell him more than he needs to know. 

"Okay we might need to get you more whisky" Pedro says while laughing. 

We walk over to the bar where some of the guys were sitting, I sat on a bar stool while thinking was it a good idea for me to tell Amy that I cheated on her even though it was a lie but she seemed to by it, and I want her to move on with her life just until I come back from prison then we can pick up where we left off but that's not fair on Amy I think to myself. 

"You alright there?" Bryden questions me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think we should decide who is going to be president while I am away" I tell him as I walk through the room where we have the meetings. 

I sit down on the chair at the top of the table as the club members started to take sits around the table, I was thinking about what one of the guys would make a good president while I'm away but I honestly don't know who I want to pick, and the guys are sitting watching me as I look at everyone of them. 

"Harry. I want you to be president while I'm away" I tell Harry who has just walked into the meeting. 

"What?" Harry asked shocked. 

"You're going to be president of this club while I'm in prison" I tell him as if I was talking to a child. 

"Yeah I know what you said so don't talk to me as if I am stupid, I was just wanting you to clarify that you actually want me to be president while your away because I thought you would pick someone from the club who has been in it longer than I have" Harry tells me as he sits down. 

"I'm still president of the club so I will speak to you however I want, and you were president for the 'Dark Souls' but a different charter if I remember correctly before you joined my club" I say to him as I sit back in my chair. 

"Yeah that is correct" Harry says while nodding. 

"Well it's decided Harry is taking over the club starting from tomorrow" I say to the club before getting out of the chair. 

We all walk out of the meeting room then went to the bar to celebrate Harry becoming the new president, we were all drinking when Lazer walks up to me with a grin on his face, and I give him curious look. 

"You know this is your last night as a free man. I thought you would want to spend it with Amy even though you guys had an argument" Lazer says trying to be funny but then starts being serious. 

"That's what people usually say before the guy gets married. I don't think Amy wants to see me right now" I tell him while taking a shot of tequila. 

"It doesn't matter if she doesn't want to see you she still loves you, and you should really sort it out before you go to prison" Lazer says like it's that simple. 

"You don't understand it's not that simple I have totally fucked up" I say while shaking my head. 

"I spoke to Amy, I was at her house that's why I was late to the club meeting, and she is upset but talk about it make her see that 5 years isn't going to be that long" Lazer tells me, and I shake my head. 

"I told her I cheated on her with a club slut she hates me" I told him, and Lazer looks at me as if I just told him that I killed a puppy or something. 

"You haven't cheated on her though so why the fuck did you tell you have?" Lazer questions me confused, and mad. 

"I couldn't tell her that I'm going away for 5 years, you know what she's like when I'm gone for weeks never mind years so I told her I cheated, and that way she can hate me" I raise my voice at him. 

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID AMY LOVES YOU, AND YOU LOVE HER NOW YOU HAVE FUCKED EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU BOTH!" Lazer shouts at me, and tells me stuff that I already know. 

"I DON'T WANT HER WAITING FOR ME FOR 5 YEARS BECAUSE SHE CAN DO A LOT IN 5 YEARS WITH HER LIFE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS ME THINKING ABOUT HER WITH SOMEONE ELSE!?" I yell at Lazer since I'm pissed off. 

"Do you want her to come to the hearing tomorrow?" Lazer asks me, and I nod at him. 

I walk over to the bar to get an other drink leaving Lazer to talk to other club members, I poured myself 3 more shots before deciding to go to bed since I am tired but also starting to get a bit tipsy, and I said night to the guys then walked into the room I'm sleeping in. I got into the bed after I stripped down to my boxers, I laid down looking at the ceiling while thinking about how different it will be for me to go back to prison since I have someone out here that I actually care about instead of the club, and I just want to cuddle with Amy but since I can't I decide to close my eyes and let sleep take over my body. 

I was woken up with Pedro coming in my room with coffee, I looked at him with half opened eyes but took the coffee off of him, and he sat on the bed while looking at me. 

"You know you 5 years isn't that long" He tells me with a serious look. 

"It is when your sitting in a cell doing fuck all" I replied back to him while taking a drink of my coffee. 

"I want you to promise me this is the last time you're going back inside" Pedro tells me while glaring at me. 

"I promise" I say to him. 

"Good" He says before walking towards the door. 

"Pedro can you do something for me?" I ask him which makes Pedro look at me before nodding at me. 

I'm currently waiting in the court room waiting for the judge which is boring, the judge walks in he looks at me before reading my charges out, and then he looks at me. 

"Do you plead guilty or not guilty?" The judge asks me. 

"Guilty" I respond to him. 

"Carlos Hernandez I'm sentencing you to 5 years in prison for the murder of Lucas Monte (Lucifer)  with the chance of parole" The judge tells me. 

The court doors open which makes me turn around where I see Harry, Lazer along with some club members, I smile at them before I see Amy she looks gorgeous but I'm shocked that she came I thought she wouldn't want to see me, and I smile at her as well before she sits down next to the guys. The judge walks out of the court room to let me talk to Amy along with the guys before I get transferred to the prison I'm going to, I walk over to where Amy is sitting she looks happy to see me, and I sit down in front of her but she frowns slightly which makes me worry.