Chapter 57

It's currently 8:00 pm, I'm laying in bed scrolling through Facebook while Carlos is on the phone to the club again, and I really can't get mad because I know that he does want to spend time with me but he also needs to make sure everything with the club is going well. I was going to go for a shower when Carlos started shouting on the phone, and I gave him a curious look but he had has back turned to me, and I walk into the bathroom then turn on the shower as Carlos starts shouting louder which makes me sigh slightly this was supposed to be relaxing I think to myself. 

I'm putting on pj's since that's me out the shower, I walk into the room to see Carlos sitting on the bed with a blunt in his mouth, and as I walk over to the bed Carlos blows out the smoke then he takes another hit. Carlos gave me a questioning look as I lay down on the bed, lay next to him as I wrap my arm around his torso, and I look at Carlos as he smokes the last of his blunt. 

"Princess your staring" Carlos states the obvious. 

"Yeah I know. You look really sexy when you smoke" I tell him while blushing slightly. 

"Thanks princess, you look sexy all the time" Carlos says then tells me. 

"Carlos why were you shouting on the phone?" I ask him while biting my lip nervously. 

"Amy I don't want to talk about it" Carlos tells me. 

"Wh..." I was talking when he interrupted me. 

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" Carlos shouts at me as he pulls my arm off him, and then moves away from me. 

I look at him for a couple of seconds wondering why he shouted at me, I just want him to open up to me so I can be there for him like he's always been there for me, and I go into my suitcase then get my laptop before logging into Netflix. I take my earphones out as well then connect them to my laptop as I put on 'Dexter', I kept glancing at Carlos but he never acknowledged me, I felt a little bit hurt because of the way he's acting right now but I continue to watch Netflix, and I was half way through the episode when I get picked up then sat down on top of Carlos's legs. 

"I'm sorry for getting angry at you Amy" Carlos tells me while playing with my hair. 

"I forgive you but I want to know why you got angry. I just want you to open up to me about stuff so I can be here for you like you've been there for me when I needed you" I tell him while taking my earphones out. 

"I know princess. I don't like opening up too people because that makes me feel weak, and I will always be here for you no matter what" Carlos tells me as I turn around to face him. 

"You won't be weak it just proves that you trust me more when you tell me stuff, and I know you will be" I say while smiling at him a little. 

"Okay princess I will open up to you more. The reason I was shouting on the phone was because our suppliers aren't being careful with the packages that they are making, and also Winter has started going into labor" Carlos tells me while wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me into his body. 

"Good because you shouldn't have to deal with everything on your own. I think you need better suppliers, and what's going to happen to Winter's baby?" I say, and question Carlos while putting my head on his shoulder. 

"I think you're right about me getting new suppliers, and Winter's baby is going to one of the club members since she doesn't want it" Carlos tells me while tickling my back which feels nice. 

"Okay" I replied back. 

I was still sitting on top of Carlos which is pretty comfortable, he is still tickling my back we have been in this position for an hour, and I started to yawn which made Carlos chuckle slightly. I got off his lap when he needed to go to the toilet, I went under the covers as I lay my head on the pillow, and I shut my eyes but they opened again when Carlos entered the room then got into bed. 

"It's okay princess go to sleep" Carlos says as he kissed my lips, and I kiss him back. 

"Are you going to sleep as well?" I question Carlos while looking at him. 

"Yeah I'm going to sleep too" Carlos tells me, and wraps his arms around my stomach pulling me closer to him which made me smile.