Chapter 47

Amy's POV

It's 5:00 am, I'm currently lying awake in my bed listen to music since there is nothing else for me to do at this time, and I decide to go through my Facebook. There wasn't anything interesting on it so I went downstairs to make myself some pancakes, and a few bits of bacon as well. I finished cooking I put the food on the plate then went upstairs to my room. I got my laptop then switched it on, waited for it too load so I can watch Netflix, and I put on 'Shameless' then started eating my pancakes along with my bacon. I finished eating so I put my plate on the side table, watched a couple of more episodes of 'Shameless' I was halfway through the 5th episode when there was a knock on the front door, and I paused the episode then went downstairs to answer the front door. I opened the front door to see Darren he was smiling at me, and I gave him a bored look.

"What do you want?" I ask Darren while looking at him.

"I want to know what your boyfriend thinks he's doing taking my club members" Darren tells me with a straight face.

"Carlos isn't here right now but I will tell him you came over looking for him" I say to him, and Darren shakes is head at me.

"I know he's in there, and has you out here dealing with his shit now be a good girl, and walk back inside and get your boyfriend" Darren tells me with a stupid grin on his face.

"He is away with the club to some meeting so like I said I will let him know that you came over looking for him" I say to Darren, and again he shakes his head at me.

"I want to check for myself" Darren tells me.

"Your not coming in my house, and now you can kindly fuck off" I say to Darren getting pissed off.

"He must be in because you would have let me in if he wasn't " he says with a slight smirk.

"Carlos isn't in, and I don't want you in my house because I don't like you" I tell him calmly.

"You bi.." Darren was cut off by someone talking.

"What's he doing here?" Lucifer questioned while looking at me then at Darren.

"He was looking for Carlos but I told him Carlos isn't here, and he doesn't believe me" I answer Lucifer's question.

"What are you doing here?" Darren asks Lucifer.

"I'm just visiting Amy, and I don't understand why that's any of your business" Lucifer tells Darren.

"Oh I see what's going on while Carlos is away your fucking Amy" Darren says with a smirk.

"No you've got it wrong" I tell Darren.

"Amy are you turning into a club slut? why would you sleep with that guy?" Darren questions me while pointing at Lucifer.

"She isn't a club slut, Amy will never be one Carlos won't let that happen, and we aren't sleeping together" Lucifer tells him.

"I don't know why your so against her becoming a club slut because you married one, and got her knocked up" Darren says to Lucifer, and you can see that Lucifer is getting pissed off.

"Lucifer I think it's best if we go inside, and Darren can fuck off" I tell Lucifer, and he nods while walking inside the house.

I close the front door once Lucifer is inside, Lucifer stood in the middle of the living room while I sat down on the couch, and I looked at Lucifer he looked like he wanted to hurt someone badly. I decided to go into the kitchen, make coffee since I really want a cup of coffee, and I walked into the living room with my cup of coffee then I noticed Lucifer was on the phone. I sat on the couch then started to drink my coffee while going on my phone, I was going through my Instagram when I got a notification that someone liked, and commented on one of my pictures. I tapped on the picture that the person liked, what the person commented when the pictured loaded it was Carlos that commented on the picture, and I read his comment it said "Mi hermosa princesa te amo" I smiled but I only know that princesa means princess, and te amo means I love you since that's what Carlos told me when I asked him. I liked his comment then replied to his comment "Thank you, and I love you too", I put my phone down on the couch next to me, drank the rest of my coffee, and I was thinking about Carlos when Lucifer spoke.

"What are you smiling about?"Lucifer asked me while looking at me.

"I was thinking about Carlos, and was I really smiling?" I say, and question him.

"Okay, and yeah you were really smiling" Lucifer tells me.

"I didn't even notice that I was smiling" I tell him truthfully.

"It's fine, and Carlos smiles when he either talks or thinks about you because if he's not smiling then he's in a mood or something" Lucifer says to me, and I nod at him.

"I was actually on the phone to Carlos there" Lucifer tells me after he's off the phone.

"Why didn't you let me talk to him? Did he ask about me? Did you tell him about Darren?" I question Lucifer, and a little disappointed that Carlos phoned Lucifer instead of me.

"Amy if you, and Carlos started talking on the phone you would be talking forever, and he needs to do business so he will call you tonight. Yes he asked about you Carlos always does, and yes I told him about Darren" Lucifer tells, explains to me, and I nod at him.

"Lucifer can you teach me to speak Spanish?" I asked him.

"If you want me too then yeah I will" Lucifer tells me.

"Yeah I want you too" I say with a smile.

"Okay we can start now then" Lucifer tells me, and I nod at him.