Chapter 50

Lucifer's POV

I walked out of Amy's place before going  to the clubhouse since I can't leave Winter alone or else she threatens to kill our baby or that she will run away, I know that she isn't joking about killing our baby but she isn't that stupid to actually run away since I can easily find out where she is, and go to where she's at then bring her back. I walked into the clubhouse to see Winter wearing a bra with matching panties walking over to one of the club members, she then sat on the guys lap, and started grinding her ass on him. I'm not jealous before you think I am but I'm pissed because she thinks that she act like that with my child inside of her, I walked up to Winter then grabbed her arm pulling her off the guy, and the guy looked at me slightly scared. 

"I didn't know you two are back together because if I did..." The guy was saying until I interrupted him. 

"We aren't together, I wouldn't care if you would fuck her but understand this no one is going to fuck her until my child is born" I tell the guy while looking at Winter, and she looked upset somehow. 

"She's a club slut again fully once the baby is born?" The guy asked just making sure, and I nod at him. 

"Once my child is born she is fully a club slut which means I won't care about her anymore" I tell the guy making understand that I'm done with her.

I walked through to the room that I sleep in when I stay over at the clubhouse, I decided to roll myself a blunt while listen to music, and I got off the bed so I can get undressed but keep my boxers so I can go to sleep then I fell asleep when my head it the pillow. I was woken up with someone banging on the bedroom door so I walked over to the door then opened it, I looked to see Darren which I'm confused about but I just kept a straight face, and then walked into the room to put clothes on. 

"What are you doing here?" I question him while walking out of the room. 

"I'm here because I want to talk with Carlos" Darren tells me, and I shake my head at him.  

"Amy, and I both told you that he isn't here" I say to Darren while walking over to the bar to get a can of Sprite. 

"Yeah I know you did but I just wanted to make sure" Darren says to me, and I gave him a small nod. 

"Carlos won't be back for a while but I will tell him you came here looking for him" I tell him while looking bored. 

"Winter about?" Darren asked me, and I nod at him. 

"She is in the room next to mine. Why?" I say then question him. 

"She's my cousin. I want to talk to her" He tells me, and I shake my head at him. 

"You aren't seeing her, also she's currently sleeping" I tell Darren, and he nods at me. 

"Can you tell her I stopped by?" Darren questions me, and I nod at him. 

Darren then leaves the clubhouse, I sat at the bar drinking my Sprite before lighting a cigarette, and then I grabbed my keys to my bike. I rode to Amy's house I got off my bike then went to her front door, I knocked on the door before waiting for her to answer the door, and when she answered she seen me then smiled at me while letting me in. I smiled back at her while walking into the house, I walked over to the couch then sat down, and Amy went into the kitchen. She came back through to the Living room with a cup of coffee in her hand, she went on her phone then she smiled at the screen, and I thought it must be a text from Carlos. 

"Are you ready for today's lesson?" I asked Amy with a smirk on my face, and Amy nods at me. 

"Yeah. Do you think Carlos will be happy that I'm trying to learn Spanish?"  Amy says, and questions me. 

"Good, yeah I think he will be a little shocked when he comes back" I tell her with a laugh, and she smiles brightly at me.