Chapter 11

I woke up with my alarm going off because it's 11 am, I start work at 12 then finish at 6 tonight which isn't that bad, I get out of bed before doing my usual routine then started getting ready, and put on my 'bite me' top with ripped skinny jeans along with black boots. I put my hair up in a bun before I decided to put on some make-up, after I finished doing my make-up I grabbed my phone along with my earphones before walking to work, when I walked into the cafe I realized that it's less busy today anyway I went over to tables, and took people's orders. 

I have been working for 2 hours straight, I'm currently taking a 5 minute break then when my break is over I go back to taking people's orders, I walked over to a table when I noticed that Xander is sitting himself in the corner table, and he was staring at the Twisted Souls MC this isn't a good thing is it I thought to myself. I walked over to Xander then gave him fake smile, he noticed me which made him glare at me seriously why the fuck is everyone pissed off at me for. 

"What would you like to order?" I asked Xander in the fake best cheery voice I could.

"Erm a black coffee along with chocolate fudge cake" Xander tells me still staring at Carlos, and his guys.

I took his order, before taken it to the counter where they do the coffee along with other stuff, and I took the coffee as well as the chocolate fudge cake to Xander then  he gave me a disgusted look. He turned his head to the cafe door where Darren, and the rest of the club walked through.

"I never ordered that" Xander said to me.

"Yeah you did, you know you did Xander now stop being a dick" I say to him which made Xander  smirk at me.

"Amy customers are always right, if I say I never ordered it that means I never ordered it also the guys were with me when I ordered a latte right guys" Xander says to me before looking at the guys, and they nodded their heads.

"AMY THAT'S MY ORDER!"  Carlos shouts me with a smile.

I turned around before walking over to Carlos, and his club.

"Thanks for that. I know that he ordered it but he's being a fucking dick" I say to Carlos making him smile.

"No bother. I only did it because your manager is watching your every move, that's why I did it" Carlos tells me with a serious look.

"Thanks anyway" I tell him while giving him a real genuine smile, and then walked away.

I went back to taking other people's orders, everyone has left well everyone expect Carlos that is, I go through the back where I take my apron off then hang it up before walking out of the cafe to see that Carlos is waiting beside his bike, and he gave me a nod as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him then walked over to Carlos, and stood in front of him.

"What are you doing here so late? When everyone left earlier" I question then say.

"I was waiting for this gorgeous girl to finish work, now that she has we are going somewhere" he tells me with a smile while taking my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask Carlos with panic in my voice.

"Calm we are just going for a ride on my bike for a few hours, I will take you back to your place also I won't do anything your not comfortable with okay" Carlos says with a soft voice, and helps me on the bike.

I nod at him before I wrap my arms around his waist, he goes speeding down the roads we have been driving for about 15 minutes but I'm tired because of work, and I'm having fun on the motorbike especially when we go fast because it's relaxing since it's quiet except from the sound of the engine. We stop Carlos gets off the bike, he waits for me to get off before he grabs my hand leading me somewhere, I have no clue where we are going then we stop at an abandoned building,and  Carlos takes me into the building. We get to the roof before he lays down, I gave him a confused look, he pulls my hand gently, and I lay down next to him I look at him but he's looking at the stars.

"I come here to clear my head,  you looked stressed today at work" Carlos states.

"You brought me here because you seen I was stressed, thought this would help?" I ask him unsure.

"That's exactly why I brought you here, also hoping that you would go on a date with me sometime this week" Carlos said.

"Okay, can I have time to think about the date thing?" I say then question him.

"Yeah sure but I need an answer by Friday though" Carlos tells me, and I nod.

We are now driving back to my place, we arrive within an hour or something when we arrive I get off the bike, and look at Carlos. 

"Thanks for tonight I had fun" I tell him.

"No worries. I know it was fun, if you go on a date with me on Friday then it would be better" Carlos tells me while smiling.

"Night Carlos" I say while walking into my house laughing.