Chapter 56

Amy's POV

We had finished eating, Carlos drove towards an airport which made me confused, and Carlos parked the car before getting our suitcases out of the car. We made our way into the airport I looked at Carlos then held his hand because I was kind of nervous since I don't know where we are going, and Carlos smiled at me before kissing the top of my head.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Princess I have already told you it's a surprise" Carlos tells me as we walk into the airport.

We walk up to the person at the desk, Carlos gave her the plane tickets along with two passports, I gave Carlos a confused look, and the girl at the desk smiled at us before letting us on the plane. Carlos sat down at the window seat while I sat beside him, Carlos put his hand back on my thigh but this time he started drawing patters on my skin using his fingers, and I smiled at him while putting my earphones in as the plane took off.

I was woken up with someone shaking me lightly, I rubbed my eyes then looked at Carlos he was just staring at me, and I started freaking out slightly because I don't like it when people just stare at me . Carlos blink then smiled at me before getting out of his seat, helped me out of my seat even though I could get up by myself, and we walked off the plane with our stuff. We got a taxi to a hotel that we are staying at when we arrived at the hotel we got our suitcases out of the taxi, and walked into the hotel. We walked over to the reception the lady noticed us then smiled seductively at Carlos, glared at me once she noticed me, and I looked at her with a blank look.

"What can I do for you?" She asked Carlos while looking him up, and down.

"I have a reservation" Carlos says in a monotone voice.

"What's the name under?" she questions Carlos while pulling her top down to show her cleavage.

"The name is under Hernandez" Carlos says while getting bored of waiting.

"Okay. Here's your room key" she says while giving the key to Carlos.

Carlos took the room key off her, put my hand in his as we walked away to the elevator, and pushed the second floor button. We waited until the elevator dinged before we got off, made our way to the room that we are staying in, and opened the door to see a king sized bed with black bed sheets along with a flat screen t.v on the wall facing the bed. I put my suitcase down near the bottom of the bed before walking over to the balcony taking in the view of the beach, I was happy looking at the view, and also that Carlos is here with me makes me feel even more happier.

"Are you okay?" Carlos questioned me while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say to him as I turn around to face him.

"Are you hungry?" Carlos asked me.

"No I'm okay just now" I tell him just as his phone goes off.

Carlos looks at me with an apologetic look which means it's one of the club members, I gave him a small smile as I go into my suitcase to get my bikini then go into the bathroom to put it on, and then walk outside to go to the beach. I sat on one of the chairs as I put my earphones in then scroll down my music playlist to pick a song, and I start playing 'Nightcore- Sexting' as I put my music up full blast before closing my eyes enjoying the sun.

My music stopped playing as I got a phone call, I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Carlos, and I answered the call.

*Phone call*

Carlos- "WHERE ARE YOU?"

Me- "I'm at the beach. Why are you shouting?"

Carlos- "I was just worried about you since you weren't in the room or anywhere in the hotel."

Me- "Well if you weren't too busy on the phone or if you looked on the bed you would've noticed me leaving, and the note that I left telling you that I'm going to the beach."

Carlos- "I had to take the call.."

Me- "Yeah I know club business."

Carlos- "I'm coming to the beach so just stay there."

I hung up on him since he was starting to do my head in, who the fuck does he think he is telling me to stay here like a fucking dog, and I mentally sighed as I seen Carlos walking towards me. I put my music back on this time I'm listening to 'Marilyn Manson- Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge' before Carlos pulled out one of my earphones then sat down on the chair next to me, and was watching my every move.

"Princess I'm sorry that I shouted at you" Carlos tells me with a guilty look.

"I'm not one of your club members or one of the club sluts that you can shout at whenever you feel like it" I say to him while looking at what he's wearing which is just a pair of shorts.

"I know princess, I won't shout at you again" Carlos says with a small smile.

I get off the chair then walk over to Carlos, he was watching me with a suspicious look as I straddled his lap, and then hugged him which made Carlos laugh a little bit as he wrapped his arms around me then kissed the top of my head.