Chapter 66

Carlos's POV

I watched Amy as she walked over to Kate who was being aggressive to the baby, I'm slightly angry at the fact that Amy can get hurt because we can all tell that Kate has been drinking, and Amy is talking with Kate before she gets the baby off her. Amy walks over to me telling me that she's going home which I nod at her then tell her that she should invite Winter over, Amy smiles at me before walking out of the clubhouse, I was talking with the guys when Pedro's phone ringings he gives me a look before answering his phone, and Lazer gave me a confused look as he looks between Pedro and I.

 I just smile at Lazer since he's going to find out in a second as well as the rest of the guys who Pedro is on the phone to, Pedro hangs up the phone with a sigh before he looks at me with a sad look but I just look at him with a blank look, and he looks around the clubhouse. 

"What did they say?" I ask him getting impatient. 

"You're getting 5-10 years at the most" Pedro tells me, and I shake my head. 

"I can't get that long" I say to him. 

"You've been inside before so it's not going to be that bad" Pedro says to me. 

"I never had Amy the last time I went to prison" I state. 

"What are you going to tell her?" Pedro questions me, and I look at him. 

"I don't know" I say while thinking about how I'm going to her. 

"Carlos who's going to take over the club while your inside?" Lazer asks me, and I sigh. 

"We will do a club vote tomorrow" I tell him as I get up from my seat. 

I walk out of the clubhouse, get on my bike before going home while I'm riding all I think about how I'm going to tell Amy that I am going to prison for 5 years, I know she wont take it well since she can't cope when I go on business trips with the club for weeks, and I think to myself what if I get her to hate me that way she won't have to wait 5 years to see me instead she can move on with her life. I instantly get jealous at the thought of Amy with someone who isn't me but I think to myself that I'm being selfish if I let Amy wait on me for 5 years because she wants a family, a husband, and I can't give her that if I'm inside a prison. 

I pull up at the house so I get off my bike before walking in the house, Amy is sitting on the couch talking to Winter, Winter leaves as I sit down on the couch then I close my eyes thinking on what I can tell Amy so that she will hate me, and the thought of Amy hating me kills me since she's the only girl I have ever loved. I can feel Amy staring at me before getting off the couch, then Lucky starts to growl so I open my eyes to see him playing with his chew toy which makes me laugh slightly, and I sit on the floor with Lucky while petting him then Amy walks in before sitting on the couch.   

Amy, and I were talking when I told her that I let some club whore give me head which is a lie but she can't know that, I watched her as she walks out of the house since she's upset, when she left I started crying seeing her upset made my heartbreak, and it's worse since I'm the reason she's upset. I just want to tell her that I made the whole thing up because I want her to live her life while I'm not here for 5 years, I know that it will probably be easier than lying to her but I know for a fact that if I tell her she will just put her life on hold until I come out, and I don't want the for her. 

I was brought out of my train of thoughts when I smelled something burning, I went into the kitchen before turning off the oven where the burned pizza is, and I took it out the put the pizza in the bin. The front door opens then closes, Amy walks into the living room as I sit on the couch, and I look at Amy but she come into the living room for a couple of seconds before going upstairs. I want to go upstairs after her, say that I love her but I know that she won't believe me because she didn't when I told her earlier. I sigh to myself then my phone goes off it's Pedro he just text me, and I open the text message. 

*Text messages*

From Perdo

"Hey. You've got court tomorrow at 2:30 pm, you will be taken away after the judge tells you how long you're getting."

To Pedro

"Okay, thanks for letting me know."

We stopped texting so I put my phone on the table while thinking about court tomorrow, I think after I get out of prison that I should leave the club but I know it won't be that easy, and I would leave the club if that's something Amy wanted me to do. I sigh while thinking about how fucked up everything is right now, I go into the kitchen to make myself a cup of mint tea, and then walk back into the living room going through my phone.