Chapter 36

Amy's POV

I woke up with my head laying on Carlos's chest, his arm wrapped around my waist before I looked at the time, it's time for me to get up for work, and I went for a shower where I did my daily routine then got out of the shower, got dried before getting dressed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans along with a top, and then heels to top off my outfit. I went over to my dressing table where I started drying my hair once my hair is dried I straightened it, I was doing my make-up when a cup off coffee was placed in front of me, and I looked to see Carlos who is smiling at me then kissed the top of my head, and I smiled at him.

"Princess, I will pick you up after work because we are going to the clubhouse" Carlos tells me, and I nod at him while taking a sip of my coffee.

"Why do I have to go with you?" I question him curiously.

"You don't have to come with me. I just thought you would want to come since the guys seemed to like you, and you seemed to get along with them" Carlos said to me, and I nod at him.

"Okay, yeah sure I will come to the clubhouse with you" I tell him, Carlos nods as he walks over to the bed. 

I finished doing my make-up, drank my coffee then went over to my bedside table, and unplugged my phone from it's charger. I was walking towards the bedroom door when Carlos shouted me, I turned around to face him with a questioning look, and Carlos smirked at me.

"Don't I get a kiss goodbye?" he asked me with a smile on his face.

"You will see me in a few hours" I say to him still standing at the bedroom door.

"I want to kiss you now though" Carlos tells me.

I sighed slightly but walked over to Carlos, then gave him a peck on the lips, and I walked out of the house so I can go to work. I put my earphones in I am listening to "Scru Face Jean- Team" while walking to work, I got into work there were no customers I went through to the back where the kitchen is, and the owner is sitting down with Darren but none of the other club members are with him. The owner looked up to see me, he gave me a small smile then Darren turned around to see what the owner smiled at, and Darren smirked when he seen me. 

"We were just talking about you Amy" Darren tells me, and I gave him a confused look.

"Why were you just talking about me?" I ask him with confusion in my voice.

"I am taking over the cafe, I was asking Trent here who is good at there job, and who isn't" Darren tells me, and I looked at him shocked. 

"Why are you taking over? I am good at my job obviously" I ask/ tell Darren.

"That's none of your business, I know your good  at your job that's why I have decided to let you keep working here for me" Darren tells me, and I just realized Darren is my boss now.

"Okay" I say still in shock that I am going to be working for Darren. 

"The cafe is closed today. I want you here tomorrow at 7:30 am" Darren tells me, and I nod at him. 

I put my earphones back in I am listen to  "Scru Face Jean- In My Head", I still can't get over the fact that Darren is my new boss, and why does he want to take over the cafe that question keeps going around my head. I got to my house, I walked in Carlos was sitting in the living room with a couple of guys from the clubhouse, and I smiled at them before I went upstairs to my room. I was taking off my make-up when Carlos came in the room, he looked me up then down before biting his lip. 

"Can't you knock before coming in?" I asked him.

"Princess, I wasn't expecting to walk in to see you just in a bra, and underwear" Carlos tells me while walking over to me.

"Yeah I was just going to get a pair of sweats, and a top on once I have taken off my make-up" I say to him slightly embarrassed, and I don't understand why I am slightly embarrassed.

"I think you look better in that rather in sweats, and a top" Carlos tells me while walking over to me.

"Okay, and where are the guys you were with?" I question him, and Carlos looks down at me with a smile on his face.

"They are downstairs. I told them I am just checking on you" Carlos tells me while running his hands up, and down my side.

"You have checked on me so I think you should go back downstairs" I say to Carlos with a smile.

Carlos shook his head then he started kissing down my neck while his hands moved up to the cups of my bra, he started squeezing my boobs through the bra, and he started sucking on my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment, moaned then Carlos pulled away,and my eyes shot opened. I gave Carlos a confused look he just smirked at me then walked out of the room, I sat for a few seconds confused as to what just happened, and then I decided to put my sweats on along with one of Carlos's tops. I went downstairs Carlos was in the middle of speaking when he noticed me, the two guys from the clubhouse smiled at me then I smiled back at them, and I walked into the kitchen to make myself a coffee. I was pouring the water into the cup when someone wrapped their arms around my waist, I turned around to see Carlos he smiled at me then turned me back to the counter, and he pressed his bulge against my ass. 

"Princess you moaning has turned me on so much" Carlos tells me while slightly grinding against my ass.

"I...erm...uh" I stuttered since I didn't know what to say.

Carlos kissed the back of my head, removed his hands from my waist then walked to the fridge, he took 3 beers out, and he smiled at me before walking into the living room. I took my cup of coffee, went into the living room I sat down next to Carlos, and listened to him talking about club stuff which is kind of boring so I went on my phone. I was going through Facebook when I got a message from Darren, and I opened the message. 

*Messages*

To Amy

"Hey. I was thinking you could come in at 9 tomorrow since that's when it starts to get busy."

From Amy

"I will just come in my normal hours."

To Amy

"Do that I will fire you. You will still get paid the same amount as your normal hours."

From Amy

"Okay."

To Amy 

"Good"