Chapter 21

I woke up then noticed that Carlos wasn't next to me, I guess he must have left while I was sleeping I thought to myself as I walk through to my bathroom, and went for a shower. After my shower I got dried before getting dressed, I put on a baggy top with a pair of pj shorts under it before going downstairs into the kitchen where I started cooking Bacon, and pancakes. I finished cooking then went into the living room where I decided to put on a movie, when the movie finished I started doing housework which didn't take long, after the housework is done I decided to bake a cake, and I was about to start baking when the front door opened before closing again. I walked through to the living room to see Carlos as well as a couple of guys from his club, Carlos looked at me which made me noticed how stressed out he looks but he smiled at me.

"Amy can you get the guys, and I beer out of the fridge please?" Carlos asked me. 

I nod at him while walking through to the kitchen to get him along with the guys he's with beer, I went back into the living room before sitting the bottles on the table along with the beer opener, and Carlos smiles at me.

"Thanks princess, what are you doing in the kitchen?" Carlos says then questioned me.

"No problem. I'm baking a cake" I tell him.

Carlos smiles at me again before he looks at his guys, then looks back at me which made me  give him a questioning look, and Carlos looked back to his guys.

"Guys do you want to leave Amy, and I alone? Take the day off spend it with your family or something" Carlos tells the two guys that came in with him.

"Sure, see you tomorrow but if you need us call us okay" One of the guys say back to Carlos, which made Carlos nod.

The two guys walk out, I look at Carlos with a confused look but Carlos gently grabbed my wrist before he pulled me onto his lap, I turned around so I was facing him then Carlos sat his beer down, and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back while Carlos kissed my head, and then he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask Carlos with a worried look.

"Nothings wrong, what makes you think there is something wrong?" Carlos says before asking me.

"You look stressed, seem different" I say to him while playing with my hands.

"I'm just tired that all" He tells me while putting his hand over mine to stop me from fidgeting, he yawns then I kiss his cheek. 

"You should go to sleep" I tell him with a smile.

"Okay princess I am going to bed" Carlos tells me so I get up off of him, Carlos starts walking upstairs. 

I go back into the kitchen to make the cake, after it's made I took it out of the oven so it can cool before I put icing on it, and I looked at the time on my phone then realised that I have a text from my boss asking me to cover a shift tonight. I text her back saying yeah before I went on my laptop where I started watching movies since I have nothing else to do, when I finished watching a couple of movies I went upstairs to get ready for work.