Chapter 27

Amy's POV

I ate my soup that Carlos gave me before deciding to go back to sleep since I am still tired, I put my SoundCloud playlist on while I close my eyes then start falling asleep. I was woken up with the front door slamming shut before I hear people shouting, I looked at the time on my phone it's 22:09 well at least I have slept all day/night I think to myself as I walk downstairs into the living room, since I want to know what all the shouting is about, and I see Carlos along with 5 club members.

Carlos has one of them against the wall holding him by the the throat while shouting in Spanish, I don't know what he's saying which made me think I should probably start learning Spanish, and I was brought my train of thoughts when Carlos said my name.

"What?" I question him confused look while tilting my head to the side.

"Did I wake you up?" Carlos asked me while looking at me guilty.

"Yeah you did but it's fine. I have been sleeping all day anyway" I tell him so he doesn't feel bad about waking me up.

"I'm just dealing with some club stuff, then I will come and join you in bed" Carlos tells me, I gave him a small smile.

I went back upstairs to my room while Carlos dealt with club stuff, I went for a shower then got out, changed into a pj top along with pj shorts, and then go into bed. I put my earphones in, I was listening to my youtube playlist with my eyes closed, and I was about to fall asleep when Carlos came in my room.

Carlos got stripped down to his boxers then got into bed, I took my earphones out then turned off my music before rolling over so I am facing Carlos. Carlos put his arm around my waist, pulled me into his chest, and kissed my head.

I started drawing patterns on his chest before kissing him on the lips, which made him automatically kiss me back, and it was a slow passionate kiss. We pulled away while Carlos smiled at me, and I smiled back at him.

"We should get some sleep since I'm tired...I know you are as well" Carlos tells me while yawning.

"Yeah" I say while laying my head on his chest as I close my eyes.

I woke up with my alarm going off for work, I got up then started getting ready since I went for a shower last night, I got changed into a dark red dress, with black tights along with black heels. I put on foundation then some mascara, dark red lipstick before I brushed my hair, and I decided to leave my hair down. I went downstairs for a coffee, I was walking out of the living room while Carlos was walks in then he gave me a confused look.

"What are you doing up?" he asked me.

"I'm going to work" I tell him which made him sigh slightly.

"You don't need to work, I can provide for you while you stay in the house all day" Carlos tells me with a serious look.

"What? I don't want you to provide for me, I also don't want to stay in and do nothing. I want to work encase you have forgotten I have been locked up all my life, now I finally have my life together" I tell Carlos then walk out the front door.

I made my way to work, I start taking orders as well as cleaning tables, I keep thinking about the conversation Carlos and I had before I left. I can't believe he wants me to stay at home while he provides for me, I like my job sure it's only waiting tables but it's the only job that I can get since I haven't got experience or qualifications for anything else, I do go to college so I can get some kind of qualification, and then I waited a few more tables before going home since that was me finished for today.

When I got home, I went upstairs to take off my clothes since I want to wear comfy clothes, and I noticed a note laying on the bed.

*Note*

Amy get dressed into something nice, there is bubble bath under the sink in the bathroom along with some candles. You have a relaxing bath then get dressed, I will see you at 8.

from Carlos x

I smiled at the note before going through to the bathroom where I started running a bubble bath, then lit some candles as I picked an outfit which is a dark blue dress with matching heels for tonight, I have been wondering where Carlos is taking me while I was relaxing in my bath. I'm currently curling my hair when the front door opened then shut again, I noticed that Carlos has walked into the bedroom with red roses in his hand while smiling at me then he starts to walk over to me. Carlos handed me the roses which made me smile at him, before getting up to give him a kiss.

"Thanks, you shouldn't have" I tell him.

"Your welcome. I'm sorry that I was a dick to you this morning" Carlos says to me while giving me a sorry look.

"You weren't a dick to me, lets just forget about this morning okay" I tell Carlos with a smile before going back to curling my hair.

Carlos nods, he went into the bathroom then he goes for a shower, I know that because I can hear the water running, and anyway I'm finishing off doing my make-up well that is until Carlos comes into the room wearing a black top, black jeans, and a leather jacket with his MC on it.

"Are you ready to go?" Carlos asked me, I finish putting on my lipstick before nodding at him.

"Where are we going?" I question him, Carlos winks at me.

"It's a surprise" he tells me as he takes my hand.

We walk out of the house then lock the front door, before getting into Carlos's car, and Carlos held the car door open for me before he closed it. Carlos got in the car while smiling at me before he started driving, I connect my phone to the car bluetooth system then play music from my phone, I let my music play through, and I noticed Carlos glanced at me a few times before we stopped in a field.

I gave him a confused look but Carlos ignored the look as he got out of the car, he opened the car door for me then took my hand before closing the car door, and Carlos smiled at me. We started walking, we were walking for about 5 minutes then we stopped, in front of us was a picnic I looked at Carlos but he just walked us over to the picnic then sat down on the blanket, and Carlos went inside the picnic basket before giving me a can of strawberry 7up.

"Thank you" I say to him while taking the can off him.

"Your welcome, do you like your surprise?" Carlos says then questions.

"I love it" I tell him which makee Carlos nods at me.