Chapter 52

I smiled when I seen Carlos but I was also a bit shocked since he's not supposed to be back for an other 3 weeks, Carlos walked over to Lucifer who is now standing in the middle of the Living room floor looking confused, and Carlos punched Lucifer in the face then he kept on hitting him but Lucifer blocked some punches then hit Carlos a couple of times until Carlos punched him so hard that he fell on the floor. Carlos was about to hit him again until I shouted Carlos's name, Carlos turned to face me before nodding at one of the guys, and the next thing I know I'm getting pulled out of the house towards one of the guys bikes. I looked to see that Lazer was the one pulling me, I gave him a worried look because Carlos is really pissed off which makes me think that Carlos might actually kill him but then an other part of me thinks that Carlos won't really kill him, and that I'm over thinking a little too much.

 Lazer get's on the bike then waits for me to get on it get on before he drives away from the house, we pull up at the clubhouse then get off the bike Lazer gives me a small smile as we walk into the clubhouse, and he walks over to the bar to get himself a beer then walks over to me before we sit down on one of the couches where other club members were sitting. I can't help but wonder what's happening right now between Carlos, and Lucifer I mentally sigh. 

"You don't need to worry about anything" Lazer tells me with a little laugh.

"What's going to happen to Lucifer?" I question Laser while fidgeting with my fingers. 

"I don't think you want to know the answer to that question" Lazer says to me before taking a drink of beer. 

"Will Carlos kill him?" I asked Lazer with a serious look. 

"Lets just say that Carlos will want to make example of Lucifer, no one has ever thought about trying to take you away from Carlos, and since Lucifer has tried too but failed Carlos will want to show people he isn't fucking around when it comes to you" Lazer explains to me with a little smirk, and I just nod at him. 

We were just sitting talking about how the meeting went with the 'Damaged MC', when I say we were talking what I mean is that Lazer is mean while I'm just sitting listen to what he's saying, and the clubhouse door opened to reveal Carlos who is wearing a top with blood splatter on it. Carlos walked over to the table we are sitting at then whispered into Lazer's ear before walking to one of the rooms in the clubhouse, and Lazer walked out of the clubhouse but not before telling me to stay at the table while Carlos gets cleaned up. I decided not to listen to Lazer, went into the room that Carlos went into, and I opened the bedroom door to see that Carlos wasn't there but I could hear the shower running so I just waited on the bed for him to get out. 

I was laying on the bed looking through my phone, the bathroom door opened which made me look up to see Carlos walking out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist, and a couple of drops of water fell from his hair making it's way down his chest. 

"Princess are you okay?" Carlos questioned me while walking over to me. 

"I'm fine..." I was saying until Carlos interrupted me. 

"You aren't fine. I know you're not fine" Carlos says while covering my cheek with his hand before kissing me.

I automatically kiss him back then smile into the kiss, Carlos stops kissing me which makes me feel a little sad but I smile at him, and Carlos starts to get changed into a pair of boxers before coming back over to the bed. Carlos gets under the covers before pulling me under them as well, I wrapped my arms around his torso then lay my head on his chest as he plays with my hair, and I smiled to myself thinking how much I have missed being this close to him. 

"Te he extranado mucho" Carlos tells me, and I look up at him. 

"Tambien te he echado mucho de menos" I tell Carlos which makes him smile. 

"I'm glad you've missed me as well princess but when did you start learning Spanish?" Carlos says, and questions me. 

"I told you I missed you while you were away, and Lucifer helped me learn Spanish" I tell Carlos but kind of regretting saying Lucifer's name since Carlos tensed. 

"I know you did, and that's good princess" Carlos said while faking a smile at me. 

"Carlos I love you. You know that right?" I say then question him.

"I already know that princess, I love you too, and nothing is ever going to change that" Carlos says with a serious look, and I not at him. 

"I'm tired" I tell Carlos with a shy look. 

"Me too princess. I think we should both get some sleep" Carlos says to me, and I nod at him as I close my eyes listen to his heartbeat.