Chapter 62

Amy's POV

I watched as Carlos read over the texts that Winter, and I sent to each other. I know Carlos is pissed at me for speaking to Winter but we are friends again so I can talk to her if I want to, Carlos placed my phone on my lap as he was staring at the wall which he does when he's in deep thought, and I was just looking online for new dressed to buy when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Winter, and I answered her call. 

*Phone call*

Winter- "Are you busy?" 

Me- "No. I'm just sitting in the house with Carlos why?" 

Winter- "Can I come over?" 

Me- "Are you sure you want to come over? It's nearly 10:45 pm." 

Winter- "I didn't realize that it was that late...can I come over tomorrow instead?"  

Me- "It's fine, yeah you can come over anytime tomorrow." 

Winter- "Okay. I will come over at 12."

Me- "Okay. Bye see you tomorrow." 

Winter- "Bye, see you tomorrow." 

*Contains sexual content*

We hung up I looked at Carlos who is looking at with a blank look which makes me slightly worried since I can't tell what he's thinking, I smile at him before walking into the kitchen to make myself a coffee, and I was waiting for the kettle to boil when Carlos wraps his arms around me. I lean against his chest while enjoying his embrace but he soon unwraps his arms from around me when the kettle boils, I pour my coffee before walking into the living room to see that Carlos isn't there, and I walk upstairs to see Carlos laying on our bed as he is on the phone to someone while smoking a cigarette. I walk over to my bedside table where I place my coffee cup then walk over to Carlos wardrobe before taking out one of his tops, and I take my clothes off. 

Carlos is laying on the bed watching me undress while still on the phone, I was just in my underwear when I decided to walk over to my side of the bed, and I made my way over to Carlos who was watching me curiously but I just smiled at him. I straddled him before giving him a peck on the lips before kissing down his jawline, made my way down his neck to his chest while grinding on him, and Carlos hung up on the person he was talking to.

"What do you think your doing princess?" Carlos questioned me with a serious look. 

"I want you Carlos" I tell him while biting my bottom lip nervously. 

"Are you sure you want this princess? I don't want you to regret anything" Carlos says while running his hand down my back, and looking at my boobs. 

"I'm sure Carlos. I love, and trust you" I tell him while kissing him. 

"Okay princess as long as your sure" Carlos says before flipping us over so that he's on top of me. 

"I'm sure" I tell him with a smile. 

Carlos nods at me before kissing me, he kissed down my neck then he started sucking on my sweet spot which made me moan, and Carlos smirked into my neck as his hands moved towards my underwear. He then starts to pull my underwear off as he kisses down my boobs while sucking on my nipple, I moan again  which makes Carlos look at me before kissing down my stomach, and then Carlos inserts one of his fingers inside of my entrance. 

"Your really wet for me, and I've barely touched you" Carlos says with a grin on his face, and I blushed since I don't know what to say. 

Carlos then added a second finger in me before starting to move his fingers, rubbing on my clit which makes me moan even more, and I moan louder every time his fingers move faster hitting the right spot. 

"Cum for me" Carlos tells me in a husky tone. 

I cum over his fingers then I watch as Carlos licks my juices off of his fingers, Carlos stood up from the bed, and I can see that his dick was hard so I walked over to Carlos. He gave me a confused look until I walked in front of him before getting on my knees, and I pulled his sweat pants down then his huge hard dick sprung out. I gasped slightly when I seen the size of his dick, I looked at Carlos who was smiling down at me, and I wrapped my right hand gently around his dick. I began to move my hand back then forth as pre-cum made its way out of his tip, I looked at Carlos before licking the pre-cum then I licked around the head of his dick before gradually taking his full dick in my mouth. I moved my head back then forth slowly which made Carlos pull my hair so I was looking at him. 

"DON'T FUCKING TEASE ME" he yells at me which made me not at him. 

I start moving my head back then forth while wrapping my tongue around his long shaft, Carlos starts to fuck mouth fuck me which makes me nearly gag as the tip hits the back of my throat, and after a few more thrust Carlos cums in my mouth which I swallow then Carlos smiles at me.

"I think we should go to bed now, and finish we left off tomorrow" Carlos tells me while yawning. 

"Okay" I say since I'm quite tired anyway. 

We both lay down in bed I was cuddling Carlos when I remembered that I had made a coffee, I looked at the bedside table on my side of the bed to see a full cup of cold coffee, and I sighed slightly wanting the coffee but it's cold now ugh. 

"What's wrong princess?" Carlos asked me while playing with my hair. 

"I forgot about my coffee, and I want it but it's cold now" I tell him with a sad look. 

"Your upset because your coffee is cold?" Carlos questions me to clarify.

"Yes" I say, and Carlos bursts out laughing. 

I looked at him confused then Carlos gets out of the bed, takes my coffee cup from the bedside table, and makes his way downstairs. I was gong through my phone when Carlos walks back into the room with my coffee cup in his hand, he hands it to me before getting into bed, and he wraps his arm around my stomach as he lays his head on me. I smile at Carlos before kissing him, I look back to my phone screen, and after 5 minutes Carlos is snoring his head off which makes me smile because he looks so adorable when he's asleep. 

*This was my first time writing anything sexual so please don't hate me if it's really bad...thanks for reading I really appreciate everyone who has read my books, voted, and also commented*