Chapter 34

Darren's POV

I have just came back from doing an important business deal, Harry as well as some of the other guys are drunk , I guess that's my fault for leaving them in the bar area I sighed then my phone went off, and I looked to see who it's from then text the person back. I walked into the kitchen to pour myself a drink of vodka when Harry came up to me, and I looked at him.

"What's up?" I asked him while taking a sip of my drink.

"She finally left him" he tells me while pouring himself a drink, and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Amy finally left Carlos? Don't you think you have had enough?" I asked him while smirking at the thought of Amy, and Carlos not being together. 

"What no *laughs* I'm talking about your cousin she finally left Lucifer.  Why the fuck do you care if that slut, and Carlos break-up?" Harry says then questions me.

"How do you know that Winter finally left Lucifer? I don't fucking care I never have cared about her, and I never will" I ask before telling Harry.

"I was just with Winter she came by the bar while you were dealing with shit,  good because Amy is a slut no one should ever care about her" he tells me then starts laughing.

I walked away from him then went to my room where I phone my stupid fucking cousin, if you need something done you should do it yourself because other people fuck up, and I am pissed off right now.

*Phone call*

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Winter: "Hello to you too."

Me: "I told you to get Amy, Carlos to break- up not you and your husband."

Winter: "I did get Carlos to break up with Amy but the plan never worked out because she showed them the messages I sent her, the nightclub had camera footage of her leaving herself, then Frank, and I leaving after her."  

Me: "SHE WAS THE ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE WITH FRANK NOT YOU!"

Winter: "Darren leave her alone alright she is happy, the way she spoke about Carlos was the way I used to talk about Lucifer when we first met, and Frank didn't want to cheat on me even if I was okay with him doing it."

Me: "No I am not leaving her alone she is supposed to be upset that she can't be with me not going out with that Twisted Souls idiot, and Frank is such a dick for not even going through with the plan *sighs*."

Winter: "You need your head examined, Amy is only an other lay to you while Carlos wants her to be his Old Lady it's the only thing he ever spoke about at the clubhouse, and he said she's different from all the other girls he's went with." 

Me: "FUCK OFF!" 

I hung up after the call with Winter, I need to come up with a new plan to break Carlos, and Amy up.