-[Intro] and [Requests CLOSED]

Hi! I'm TJ and I'll be the main writer of this book!

Requests are now CLOSED. You may request again when I open them. If you do not follow some of the requirements below, I will either tell you or go on without you. You have been warned.

[PLEASE CLARIFY IF YOU WANT AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE OR FOR THE STORY TO BE SET IN THE KILLING GAME! ALSO MAKE SURE TO SAY WHETHER YOU WANT FLUFF OR ANGST!]

I have a few rules regarding OC's.

Rule: In order to make it fair for everyone, I will DM you the finished chapter with your OC's name, hair color, and eye color. I will then go over the draft again and change your OC's name to Y/N so that when I publish it, everyone can read it. I will also change the eye and hair color as well to E/C and H/C.

Hope this doesn't bother you! If you really want, though, I can post the two chapters... That's only if you really REALLY REAAAAALLLLLY need it... like you're gonna die without it.

Anyways, I accept any requests besides Character X Character (Sorry). After all, this is a Danganronpa X Reader book.

I accept:

Angst

Fluff

Limes

AND MORE

[I don't do lemons anymore]

Also please clarify if you want an AU or in the Killing Games. If you just say like, "Gundham X Reader", then I'll just proceed to choose my own plot in the killing game or not. I also get to choose if it's fluff or angst! If that's what you want, feel free!

This is the key to the chapters' titles:

{L} = Lemon

{Li} = Lime

(AU) = Alternate Universe

(Int) = Interactive Class Trial

{So an interactive class trial goes like this. I just introduced it too. So there will be a class trial, and I will invent my own little murder case, and you have to discover the moth holes and errors in other's stories.

These will be fairly rare considering they're time-consuming to make. Using the clues, you can comment down your guess on who the blackened was. Majority votes rule. Now the next chapter depends on your vote. If you picked the right one, I'll write a fluffy chapter.

If you get the wrong choice, oh man, it's angst, angst, and angst. Good luck! I like this idea, too!}

[CS] = Christmas Special

[MSG] = Message Room/Chatroom

I hope that I can be a great writer and really make an impression with this book! I love writing stories with a burning passion, and I hope to be a great author to you all!

Peace~! XOXO~

Updates for these will be random and very spaced out!

-TJ-