A Fair Sacrifice [Byakuya Togami]

Ahh! I'm probably not going to update the Nagito book for a while. I'll wait until it gets some support and then I'll do something.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated this book in a while. I'm close to a writer's block, and I don't have any requests. 

Anyways, you may start reading now!

Monokuma's POV

"Upupupu~" I laughed menacingly while watching the Monoter. (I'm not sorry.)

I leaned back in my chair, a light pink blush spreading on my face because one of the best students in the academy was falling deeper and deeper into despair.

It seemed that the motivation I had provided worked.

"Oh, Y/N-san!~" My grin widened on the left side of my face. "I can't wait to see you become crazy with despair!"

Byakuya's POV

My eyes widened. Monokuma's motivation had crawled under a classmate's skin, and unfortunately, it was the bright and happy-go-lucky girl who wasn't afraid to speak her mind.

I rolled my eyes while watching her cry her eyes out. 

'Such a baby.'

Despite her immaturity and her personality that made everyone love her, I strongly disliked her.

I mean, sure we were friends, but it didn't mean that I had to exactly like her.

She was annoying, filthy, loud, and came from a poor family, yet how could she be so damn happy all the time?!

She always interrupted me while reading, asking me about my day. Of course, I would ignore her and continue reading my novel, but her persistent ass kept on pestering me until I blew up at her.

The worst part was, when I got mad and told her to leave, she laughed slightly and waved goodbye and said, "see you later!"

As I stared at the sobbing girl on the floor, my face contorted into disgust. Everyone that was still alive crowded around her: Kirigiri, Naegi, Celestia, Toko, Hagakure, Asahina, Yamada, and Ishimaru.

I scoffed and left the room, the regal air around me never fading.

Y/N's POV

'Mother...'

Tears were pouring out of my eyes. The past memories all came rushing back to me. The memories that I had bottled up for six years now was uncorked. 

"Why...?" I murmured while crying. "WHY?!"

I grabbed the roots of my hair and pulled, my scalp aching with every tug.

Everyone had gathered around me, but I noticed a person was missing.

'Togami...'

I continued to have a panic attack on the ground.

"This can't happen... This can't happen! THIS CANNOT SIMPLY HAPPEN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

-Flashback-

It was summer, and I was in fourth grade. My mother and father were watching me play in the backyard with water balloons.

Of course, they joined in, and we were all having a blast.