Your Faithful Servant [Izuru Kamukura] {AU} PT 1

[OOC! Izuru Kamukura X Reader]

{Part 1/?}

Yeah, bitches. It ain't Nugget. It's that guy that needs to shave his long-ass hair.

Oh well, this one shot has more of a plot, so the story might be longer. It'll have more chapters though.

BTW, Hinata and Izuru are two DIFFERENT people.

And I gave some emotion to Izuru... Actually... a lot of emotion. Thought I'd make him look slightly cuter while I'm at it...

Anyways...

READ ON, SOLDIERS!

Izuru's POV

[Age: 12]

School. The living hell hole that Satan created with his tiny-ass dick.

Ugh! I sunk deeper and deeper into my chair, ignoring the teachers. Despite my behavior, I actually was in the advanced placement program despite my less than average grades.

'Oh, the irony.'

I drummed my pencil on the desk, spacing out from the teacher's lectures.

"Stupid lesson..." I glanced up at the clock hanging on the wall.

[2:18 PM]

I internally groaned.

"And that is the square root of 361." Ms. Ikusaba concluded. Her black hair was neatly combed, and she wore a simple vest with a black pencil skirt.

"Wh-What?" I asked, my eyes widening as she erased the board. My eyes glanced over to my notebook.

'Blank...'

I looked over to my right and saw Y/N finishing up her notes.

Slowly, my body slightly rose so that I could see her notes.

"Mister Kamukura! Please come up to the board and solve this algebraic equation." Ms. Ikusaba called.

"U-Um..." I nervously looked around. "O-Okay..."

I swear, I could've seen her smirk.

On the board was the equation.

[6x - 8 = 4 + 2x]

Nervously, I picked up the blue Exposition Marker and stared at the equation. [Copyright of brands ;)]

"So, what is the first step?" She asked, adjusting the glasses on her face.

"E-Er..."

In the corner of my eye, I saw Y/N holding up a piece of paper. This went unnoticed by everyone excluding myself since she sat in the very back. Meanwhile, the teacher was too focused on me.

I squinted at the paper she was holding.

'Combine like terms.'

I nodded at her, showing my thanks.

"First, you combine the like terms." I subtracted the numbers from each side until I reached the next step... which I also didn't know since I didn't pay attention...

On the board in my handwriting was:

[4x = 12]

"Th-Then next you..." I glanced over to the side to see Y/N staring at me.