Lasting Touch [Chihiro Fujisaki] {L}

OK, this is a lemon. I know... Let me just go over the drill once again.

LEMON!

LEMON!

DON'T READ IF YOU HATE LEMONS! THAT MEANS YOU, DJNOSLEEP ;)

Drinking Game: Every time it says 'smile' take a shot.

If you can handle fucking a cross-dresser cinnamon bun, be my guest. |:^D

This was an OC request, so if you see their name, please comment and I will immediately fix it.

Requested by: [Anonymous]

|Enjoy!|

Y/N's POV

Scared.

Lonely.

Pissed.

My emotions ran wild as I scrambled down the hallway and to my room, getting ready to huddle under the sheets as if I were a little kid again.

I tied my H/C hair up, getting rid of it's messy appearance from not showering for a day. [Or just left it down]

It's only been a week since this 'Killing Game' had started, and of course, I was alone.

'As usual...'

Staring at my wrists, I could see the scars cross-crossing against my skin. Depression was my best friend, but I couldn't tell anyone.

To hide my pain, I never used my real voice. I mean, I could use my different sets of voices to throw people off. Speaking of voices, I was the Ultimate Linguist, being able to speak over 57 languages.

A side hobby, though, was being a hacker. Being able to fluently speak those languages, I could hack and program different websites. Perks of being a smart-ass.

As I was walking down the halls, I noticed a girl sitting against the wall, a laptop resting on top her brown skirt.

'Human...'

Being slightly disgusted by the sight of people, I started to take my leave, but she must've spotted me.

"O-Oh... Excuse me... What's your name?"

I froze in my tracks, holding the urge to turn back. She didn't need to know... I didn't want her to know. I just wanted to get away.

Just as I started to walk and avoid her, I heard her shuffle a bit and then stand up, closing her laptop and putting it on the floor.

I sighed slightly, irritated with her persistence. With the cutest and softest voice I could muster, I finally spoke out. "It's not really any of your business. You should just leave me alone."

The girl seemed slightly shocked, but started to walk up to me, a smile on her face. "Well then, I'll introduce myself!" She giggled, doing a curtsey with her skirt. "My name is Chihiro Fujisaki, and I'm the Ultimate Programmer! If you have any difficulties with technology, you can count on me!"

My irritation slightly faded, and I grumbled out. "Y/N.... My name is Y/N L/N. Ultimate Linguist. That's all you're getting from me." I said coldly.

Despite my attitude, Chihiro continued to smile. "It's so nice to meet a new person! Let's be friends!"

'Friends...?'