Lies Hurt [Kokichi Ouma]

Lies Hurt [Kokichi Ouma X Reader]

(Kinda Triggering, so look out...)

[Y/N's POV]

"You're such a fucking loser!"

"You're useless!"

"You have no place in this world!"

That's what I grew up with. I believed every single word they said. Without a doubt, I was broken inside. I was also dragged into this prison for talented juveniles.

I was knee-deep in shit.

"Hey, Y/N-chan." Kaede smiled at me. Her ahoge was sticking up proudly, and she waved slightly at me.

"Oh, hi, Akamatsu-san." I said quietly.

She looked at me for a bit before grabbing my wrist before I could leave. "You can call me Kaede! I want to be friends with everyone here as soon as possible."

I nodded slightly before slipping my wrist out of her grasp. "Okay, Kaede-chan. I'll be leaving now."

Leaving her behind, I headed to my room, but I ran into something. Well, more like someone.

"Oh, sorry! My bad!" Kaito held his hand out for me. I took it and dusted off my skinny jeans.

"It's nothing." I shrugged. "Have you seen Kokichi around anywhere?"

Without warning, a head swung down, a big smile on their face.

"You called?"

Ouma was hanging from one of the pipes on the ceilings, and a cheeky smile was on his pale face.

That, my friend, scared the absolute shit out of me. I fell to the ground, holding my heart to keep it from jumping out of my chest.

"OUMA!" I shouted at him, not caring if Kaito's ears had been blown out or not.

"Nishishi~ Y/N-chan was so scared!" He teased.

"Ouma Kokichi! You come down from that ceiling right at this instant!" I yelled.

Of course, I spoke to him that way because we were great friends. Childhood friends, in fact.

He pouted before screaming. "Catch me, Y/N-chan!"

He dropped down, and I dove and kind of caught him... with my back.

"Ouma... get off!" I groaned quietly.

"Ahem!" Kaito cleared his throat, signaling his existence.

"Can you... please leave?" I asked politely with pleading eyes.

He just shrugged before leaving me and Ouma alone in the empty hallway.

"Hey, Y/N-chan," Ouma called while getting off of my back.

"Y-Yes...?" I sighed in response, trying to regain my composure to get up once again.

"What's your Ultimate Talent?"

"Wha-?!"

"Are you the Ultimate Sculptress?" He leaned into my face, his eyes wide.

"No, I'm-"

"How about the Ultimate Assassin?"

"Ouma, liste-"

"Ooh! Ooh! I know! You're the Ultimate Baker!"

"No, but-"

"Oh yeah! You're the-"

"OUMA! LISTEN!" I yelled, out of breath. "I can't tell you... it's a secret... I'm not too proud of it so-"