Heartbreaking Trial [Kiibo] (Part 1)

[Heartbreaking Trial (Kiibo X Suicidal! Reader)]

Part One

[Trigger Warning: Angst and Suicide.]

Jokes will NOT be tolerated. You know who you are ;))

Y/N's POV

'This is it...'

I stared at the large knife in my room. It was easily 11 inches long, and it gleamed in the headlights above. My eyes traced the blade and the handle.

'It'll be over soon...'

My face paled the longer I stared at it. The shiny steel was tempting. Before I ended my life, however, I thought of Kiibo and Tenko, my only true friends.

Sure, Kiibo was shy around me, but we still talked nonetheless. Every time we talked, he would always learn more and more and frequently asked questions. There wasn't one moment that I wasn't glad around him.

His innocent personality always made me crack a smile.

Until Ouma ruined it...

Toujou, Rantarou, Kaede, and Ryoma... they were all dead. They all died somewhere in this facility.

Tears streamed down my face as I thought about Tenko. She always hated boys. It was kind of funny, actually. After Kaede had died, she had comforted me.

Kaede and I weren't very close, but she put in so much effort in order to become friends with me. I appreciated that.

But everyone was disappearing, and I didn't want my life to be ended by the hands of another.

I stared at the clock on my wall. It was about dinner time.

Shaking my head, I positioned the knife at my throat until I heard someone at the door.

Swiftly, I hid my knife under the sheets and ran towards the door. I smoothed my skirt on the way there, eliminating any wrinkles, and I wiped my eyes from the tears that had once fallen.

"Good evening, Mysty-san." That familiar voice greeted me.

"Oh, hi, Kiibo." I smiled and slightly waved. "What's up?"

He smiled back and reminded me. "Make sure to come to the dining hall. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

"Ok, and who's making dinner?" I asked.

"I think it's Maki and Kaito."

I nodded. As Kiibo started to walk back to the dining hall, a question crossed my mind.

"Kiibo?" I called out from behind him.

"Yes?" He turned around.

"What were you and Miu doing?"

"A-Ah... it was nothing!" He said with his face slightly red.

"But Kiib-"

"Make sure to come down, Mysty-san! You don't want your dinner to get cold!" He nervously said while fast-walking away.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. That moment that I had caught Miu and Kiibo on the floor had burned into my mind. I still had the picture vividly branded on my brain.

 I still had the picture vividly branded on my brain