Message Received [Izuru Kamukura] (AU)

[Yandere] Izuru Kamukura X Reader

Guys I STG it's Kamukura and not Kamakura.

Requested by: SixZeroNine

[June 21, 2018]

Y/N's POV

We didn't talk face-to-face. It was mainly just him sending emails to me or just shooting a quick message over his social media. Of course, the main reason that we didn't text was that I rarely gave out my number to strangers, and I have never met this boy.

Yes, we went to the same school, but we didn't know each other personally. Despite that fact, the two of us seemed to form quite a connection. To be honest, I grew quite an interest in the boy.

We sent pictures of how we were doing and what we were up to, and based on his photos, he led a tightly monitored life. In every picture, lurking in the background, there was a butler.

What I found fascinating about him were his red eyes that glowed like rubies. It was quite an abnormal sight, but it only added to my interest in him.

His name was Izuru Kamukura.

Izuru, meaning "to go out into exile", and Kamukura meaning "a place in which a god resides". That meaning in itself only deepened my curiosity for him.

'I hope I can meet him soon.'

My phone buzzed, interrupting my train of thoughts. The very subject of my thinking had his name displayed on the screen.

KamuQueen: Have you taken your noon nap yet?

Y/N: Yup.

KamuQueen: Ah wonderful.

KamuQueen: I was wondering if you lived near me and if you'd like to meet up for the first time.

Y/N: lolwhut?

Y/N: That just sounds like a sad excuse to find my address and stalk me.

KamuQueen: Oh no. You caught me.

KamuQueen: What ever will I do?

Y/N: Your sarcasm always seems to amaze me.

KamuQueen: Why thank you.

Y/N: So back to the subject...

Y/N: You're basically asking me out on a date?

Y/N: Aww you're so bold, Izu-chan~~~ haha

KamuQueen: