Wishing Upon a Memory [Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu] PT 2/2

Guys... before you read this, just hear me out...

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!!! I didn't think the part one of this would get so much love. I thought people would complain since it was such a long chapter. ;^;

Your comments and votes made me motivated to create and discover more unique plots for this story!!! Thank you so much! I love all my readers so much! ^-^

I'm also gonna change the scene with Mahiru... if you know what I'm talking about...

[Read the A/N at the end... please?]

<Read on!>

Y/N's POV

It has been a few weeks since Teruteru's execution, and I was terribly mortified, for my life and Fuyuhiko's...

'But he wouldn't do anything rash, would he?'

I stared at my fingers which were slightly glowing a golden light. "It's... almost time..." I whispered to myself.

A small slip of paper appeared, and Mikan's wish was printed on it.

'Please... let everyone trust me... I feel so lonely...'

I smiled at it, feeling bad for the nurse.

"May your wish be granted." I mumbled before passing out once again.

Fuyuhiko's POV

'What..?'

I felt my blood run cold, anger filling my veins.

Monokuma's motivation... Twilight Murder Syndrome Case... had unravelled everything.

'Natsumi...'

"Mahiru, you bitch!" I cursed while angrily running around to locate the photographer. "You're gonna fucking die like that Sato bitch!"

Tears streamed down my face thinking of my deceased little sister. She always looked up to me with those big-ass eyes of hers. The only female that truly loved me with admiration. For some reason, my mind flicked back to another female.

'Y/N...'

My pace slowed down dramatically, and my brain processed more thoughts.

'If I kill Mahiru and get executed, then Y/N will...'

'She'll be lonely...'

'But she'll have one memory to spare... so that she can live...'

My pace then quickened, spotting a blur of red.

Mahiru was currently taking a photo of a tropical plant before heading back inside.

"MAHIRU! COME BACK OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOUR DUMB ASS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

She swiftly turned around, her eyes widening in shock.

I pushed her against the wall, holding her with my fingers wrapped around her neck.

"You...! YOUR FRIEND FUCKING KILLED MY LITTLE SISTER!" I shouted, making her wince as her face turned pale from the blood loss.

"Sh-She... She threatened... to kill me..." She choked out, her eyes slightly glazed over.

"Still..." I looked down, tightening my grip against her throat. "I... I'll never fucking forgive you! I'm going to avenge Natsumi! I already killed your other damned friend... Sato!" I cried out angrily.