Played as a Fool [Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu]

[Yandere] Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu X [Defensive] [Badass] Reader

Requested by: FandomTrash179

[I don't use honorifics anymore because it's just cringy in general. I only use it if someone is mocking someone else.]

Y/N's POV

"Is it possible for someone to be so fucking happy all the time?" A shorter boy stood in front of me, his arms crossed and his "bodyguard" behind him.

"Huh?" I looked down at him. "Oh, I didn't see you there, lil' fella!" I teased with a large smile on my face.

"Tch." He made the sound with his tongue and teeth. "I'll have you know that I'm the Ultimate Yakuza. Don't piss me off."

I tilted my head, squatting down a bit to match his height despite it only being a three or four inch difference. Tiredly, I placed my hand on his head, looking at him as if he were a kid. "Ah, child of Satan, don't underestimate the power of the foe who stands in front of you."

My lips curled up into a sinister smile, and I saw the woman beside him drawing her bamboo sword.

"You'll regret it."

Before she could hit me with her powerful swing, I jumped away from the attack with my cat-like reflexes. Her eyes widened, and through her glasses, I could see a very familiar look reflected across the surface.

'She wants to challenge me.'

Laughing it off, I waved my hand as I turned around. "It was nice meeting you two." I stopped for a moment, turning around half of my body to look at both of them. "It won't be the last time you'll see me."

3rd POV

Fuyuhiko stood there alongside Peko, the two of them staring at the back of the retreating female who had caused quite a stir. His face fumed as his hands clenched into fists.

"That little--"

"Young master..." Peko said calmly, placing her hand on his shoulder. "You should relax. It'll help you be prepared for unforeseen events in the near future, especially that girl."

He could only let out a scoff when he saw the girl turn away from his sight. She was no longer in hearing range.

"She's pissing me off." He grumbled, crossing his arms while his eyes darted around cautiously.

The swordswoman sighed, adjusting her glasses to the bridge of her nose. "Yes, but you must not be given into that temptation. Monokuma wants you to kill and have you get caught. This is a fair warning: be careful."

He could only nod as his mind filled with the girl's insanely quick reflexes such as when she dodged Peko's attack. At that very moment, he swore to get her back. Peko's warning fell upon deaf ears.

From that moment forward, he'd document his encounters with the girl to pinpoint her weaknesses and find a way to eliminate her permanently. After all, as a Yakuza, it was in his blood.

[Encounters will be in Fuyuhiko's POV]

Encounter #1

We were investigating the case behind Togami, and the demon seemed concerned. Of course, it was an act. There was no way she had sympathy after the humiliation she caused me. As I was discussing potential suspects with Hinata, she came along.