Queen of Hearts [Gundham Tanaka]

Does this photo make you wet? It should.

Everything including the execution was all SHSLCardiologist's idea. I just simply wrote it out so that it was made into a story. I take no credit. ^^

(Angst)

Requested by: shslcardiologist

Y/N's POV

"I'm so sorry, Nekomaru..." I whispered towards the mangled remains of the robot. Currently, everyone else was investigating for clues, and they had already found the broken and scratched doorknob along with the hooked wire.

"Miss Y/N! Over here!" Sonia called over to me. I gave her a small smile before running over to her.

"What did you find?" I asked, my E/C eyes glancing down at the clues.

"It seems that there is a broken pillar. It may have very well been the cause of Nekomaru's death." Gundham declared, pointing towards the broken object.

I stared at it, biting my lip quietly. "It could have been... I wonder how the culprit killed him."

Hinata ran towards us, visibly tired.

"Huh? Hinata, what's wrong?" I asked, heading over to him and rubbing his back slightly to help with the wheezing.

I felt a glare pierce through me.

When I turned around, Gundham's eyes immediately darted away from me.

I smiled gently at his little gesture, and quickly, Hinata explained to us what happened and how we should approach the situation. Little did they know the culprit was right there, guilty as charged.

-Class Trial-

Gundham's POV

"G-Guh!" I gasped in surprise from Hinata's previous statement.

'Y/N was in a luxury room, but why did she come downstairs when the clock went off?'

I glanced over to Y/N, my hands trembling and my Devas cowering in worry. She gripped onto the stand, her eyes covered by her H/C hair. Her head shook violently, saying that he was wrong.

'Mortal...'

"I... I didn't do it..." She muttered, her head immediately looking back up. Her eyes met mine. "Please... believe me..!" She cried.

I stared at her, a new feeling blooming within my soul. Was it sympathy?

Hajime and everyone else looked over to the girl, knowing full well that she was the culprit. She was caught...

-Flashback-

Gundham's POV

[Seventh Grade]

"Gundham! I have a present for you~!" Y/N giggled as she waved at me from behind. I grumbled at the lowly mortal, not wanting to be bothered by her antics.

"What do you need, human?" I grumbled back, clutching my backpack.

'I hope I'm not late because of her.'

"Look! I saw these four cuties on the street. The poor things were huddling together." She cooed softly at the creatures in her hands.

"What particularly has that have to do with me?"