Bloopers [Happy April Fools!]

There is no fourth wall. There's not even a third wall anymore--

Whatever happens in this chapter stays in this chapter.

3rd POV

"LICK MY FUCKING DICK!" Teruteru yelled, running across the set in nothing but his underwear.

"KAWAII DESU KYA!~" Maizono squeaked, groping herself since no one loved her.

"I'M A HOE FOR HOPE!" Nagito shrieked, slathering his armpits in bagels and nutella.

Yes, it was a disaster, and no, there was no one to control them. All the characters in Danganronpa were causing mayhem in the city of VillesTown. 

Just to name a few of our "obstacles":

Teruteru had his spatula handle shoved up his bumhole.

Kokichi was forcing people to chug Panta through their nostrils and their other... holes...

Sonia was tossing out her silky undergarments at Kazuichi to shoo him. Kazuichi, apparently, was licking it..?

Y/N was stuffing string cheese up her nose and quacking at the people who got near her.

Lastly, the author was nowhere to be seen. She was supposed to organize this mess, yet she was probably hooking up with some cheap guy at a hotel--

"GET THE FUCK INTO YOUR POSITIONS!"

Everyone who had been causing mischief turned towards the booming voice. There, clad in nothing but sweatpants and a loose T-shirt was TJ, the author.

After hearing that, Kazuichi quickly bent Sonia over so that his crotch was facing her ass.

Everyone grumbled.

"NOT THAT POSITION!"

Frustratingly, TJ made her way to her chair, pouring the coffee down her neck instead of down her throat. It was a rough morning.

"Now, let's get onto the scene with Y/N and Kokichi."

Himiko dragged her weight in front of the author as she snapped the clapperboard. 

SIT WITH ME [KOKICHI OUMA]

"Requested by BookwormCha. ACTION!"

Y/N's POV

I stared at him, licking my lips seductively. The only thing I wore were my shorts and my sports bra. It was the middle of summer, and where I lived, it was piping hot.

My legs ached, for I longed for him again. He made me feel so much better, especially since I had a long night last night. He helped me fall asleep much comfier.

"Kokichiiii~" I dragged my letters out, placing my hands on his hard yet soft surface. "You mean the world to me.

He didn't talk back. He never did. Of course, I've come to accept his silent treatment.