Your Faithful Servant [Izuru Kamukura] {AU} FINALE

It. Has. CONTINUED!

I forgot who requested this (mainly because it wasn't in the intro chapter), so if you requested this, please comment {HERE} in order to claim your chapter!

Ahem...

-Five Years Later-

Y/N's POV

"Sir, please pick up your feet. I must dust the floor." I said, lifting the taller male's feet up before dusting the floor beneath him. "Thank you." I let go of his feet, and they dropped to their original place.

He looked up from the newspaper, impressed with the work I have done. "I guess they don't call you the Ultimate Servant for nothing, Miss L/N." [Nishishishi-] He praised, standing up form his chair.

"Ah, it is no problem, Mr. Hinata." I smiled, adjusting my clothing a bit and wiping off the dirt and grime. "Anything else for today?" I asked.

His satisfied expression quickly warped, and with confusion, I stared at him for a bit.

"Sir, is there something the matter? You seem to have gotten a tad paler." I asked, formally using my speech.

"I have been informed you have been moved to a new owner. My half-brother is in need of a new servant after several of his quit without further notice."

"Your half-brother, sir?" I questioned.

"Ah, yes. His position is to be unknown, but all you have to know is that he plays an important role in the Japanese government." Hajime explained, gazing out the window of his penthouse.

"Oh... Then... I guess I should pack." I mumbled while setting the duster down on the table. "It... has been a great two years working for you, Mr. Hajime Hinata." Quickly, I bowed and did a curtsey before leaving to pack my belongings.

"It was a pleasure having you as my servant, Y/N."

-Time Skip-

I set down my bags on the unfamiliar bed that I would soon call my home. Just a few minutes ago, after several hours on the plane and a long limousine drive, I reached Hinata's half-brother's place.

The building was quite tall, very spacey and roomy, making it seem like a comfortable living place for anyone. Despite all this, I never discovered who I was going to work under. Though I don't know his name, I can feel my stomach drop when I think about it.

Frankly, I don't know why.

After unpacking my things and hanging my clothes in the wardrobe, I changed out of my casual-wear and wore something more formal for my work.

I buttoned up the light blue shirt, folding back the collar and pinning the golden-brass cuffs up so that my hands could show. I slipped on black skinny jeans and pulled out my white gloves. I finished the look by wearing shiny black dress shoes and fixing up my messy hair.

Staring at myself in my reflection, I smiled, getting ready to meet my new boss. Before I went out, however, I put on a bit mascara and chapstick. From then on, I wouldn't know what to expect for me.

The announcements came on, calling all the servants and maids to the main hall for attendance. With springs in each step, I walked from my room and to the place where I would eventually reach my new boss.

Once I reached the hall, maids, butlers, servants, and chefs lines up in two rows on either side of the walls, their backs straight and tall.

Without hesitation, I quickly stood next to a maid with dark lavender hair and mauve eyes.