The Darkest Secrets [Mondo Oowada]

Aha... Poor Ishimaru... This takes place before the events of the Mutual Killings too...

Mostly in Mondo's POV

Requested by: SuchFandoms

Y/N's POV

"Daiya-san." I called. "Your bike is ready."

The leader of the Crazy Diamonds grinned widely before patting me on the head. "Good job, Y/N! I knew I didn't make a mistake letting you join!"

A grin soon surfaced on my face, too. "Thank you so much!" I replied back, loving the praise I was receiving.

"No, problem, and oh, can you prepare Mondo's bike? He's taking a shower right now, and we're going out in an hour or two."

Bowing, I headed off and located Mondo's bike, igniting the engine and riding it into the repair garage for inspection.

3rd Person POV

Y/N L/N, a girl with an amazing talent in engineering. She has been in The Crazy Diamonds for two years.

She grew up in a small, unknown town that housed many delinquents, gangs, and sex-offenders.

At the age of six, her father left her, leaving her mother and Y/N to fend for themselves. When Y/N was fourteen, her mother was caught doing illegal drugs and was taken away. She later rotted away and died in jail.

During those times that she was alone, Y/N would take pieces of scrap and build her own creations, later giving her the talent that would become very useful in the future.

Soon, a biker gang known as The Crazy Diamonds would later raid her small town when she was sixteen, finding the female hiding in an empty box where she was sleeping.

Daiya Oowada would find her, feeling sympathy for the poor girl. He then recruited her into the gang starting as an assistant, but she would later prove that she was far more superior than he could ever think of.

Despite her superiority, she would still respect everyone in the gang. She was also fierce at times, and she could be aggressive if she found out that someone, rather yet, something, was harming the only thing that she ever loved in this God-forsakened world.

The Crazy Diamonds.

-Time Skip-

Mondo's POV

"Rub!~ Rub!~ Rub!~ Scrub~ Scrub~ Scrub~ and Dubba dub dub~!" I sang as I showered.

'This was not manly at all...'

"Eh, fuck it!" I said, not having a single care in the world.

Tonight is the night my brother and I will race to see who's going to be the new leader of the Crazy Diamonds, and I will win.

'No matter what.'

Y/N's POV

I slightly laughed to myself, hearing Mondo singing from his shower when I went to the living room to get the necessary supplies.

Grabbing my toolbox, I headed back out to the garage, but before I could, I felt a hand slap on my shoulder.

Swiftly turning around, I identified the culprit.