Falling Hard [Shuichi Saihara]

{Now that the first chapter is out, I'll be taking requests if I receive any! ^^}

Y/N's POV

"SHUICHI-KUN!" I grinned as I ran around Saihara's research room. Magnifying glasses were all over his table along with samples of DNA, hair, and blood.

It kinda freaked me out...

"What?" The raven stood up from his crouching position. He was investigating on the murder of Rantarou Amami.

He tested the hairs he found near the crime scene under his microscope.

"So... what cha doing?" I grinned innocently.

He huffed before turning back to me. "Investigating." He stated bluntly. "Can you leave me alone for a bit?"

I waved my finger and shook my head. "I want to help! I mean, I'm the daughter of a forensic scientist after all!" I bragged while smiling.

"And? That's not your talent. You're the Ultimate Klutz."

I winced jokingly. "Ouch, Shuichi. You know I'm not too proud of that!"

He completely ignored me and continued to do his research. "Blonde hair...?" He muttered to himself while zooming in more.

Annoyed, I sat on the table. "Oi! Shuichi! Look at me! My butt is on your property~" I teased.

"H-Hey! Get off of that!" He scolded me.

Not caring about what he said, I stood up. "Haha! I'm the queen of the world!" I raised my fist in the air and proudly smirked down at the detective.

Too bad my 'talent' had to kick in.

I was about to get down, and I tripped on Ouma's empty bottle of Panta.

"Shit!" I cried before falling forwards.

My hands landed on the ground, and my face barely made any contact on the hard floor. Despite not being too badly hurt, I got carpet burn on my knees.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Saihara rushed over to me and helped me up.

"Owie!" I winced with small tears in my eyes. "Stupid Ouma! I'll get him one day!"

Saihara shook his head disapprovingly. "I told you to get off of that table, and what did you do? You stood up!" He reminded me of my actions.

"Okay, Mom! I get it!" I raised my hands up defensively.

"M-Mom?! Where did that one come from?!" His face flushed to a red hue.

"Nowhere, Mother!" I laughed to myself. "I'll be going now, Mom!"

Shuichi's face was extremely red at this point, and his expression was priceless.

"See ya!"

I sprinted out of his room and headed to another one, but before I could do so, I heard the detective yell angrily.

"Y/N! YOU'RE SO DEAD!"

Snickering to myself, I grabbed a sucker out of my bag and unwrapped it.

"I never thought I would make Saihara-sama blow his top like that." I said in my childish voice while plopping the lollipop into my mouth.

Without caring, I headed into my research room. Well, toys and other items were strewn across the floor, making it easy for a klutz like me to trip on.

"Well! I gotta take a little rest and-!" As I was about to finish talking to myself, I tripped on completely nothing and fell face-first on the ground.