Different [Shuichi Saihara]

Shuichi Saihara X [Non-binary] Reader

IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE! GET ON MY LEVEL, BISH!

Please don't kill me! I never done anything like this before, so it might be crappy. FORGIVE ME! ;^; I'm also changing someone's murder...

WARNING!

ANGST!

ANGST!

THE FEELS ARE REAL!

Requested by: chubby-robot

Y/N's POV

'Perhaps it was a mistake... my birth, that is...'

Sliding down the door, I covered half of my face with my hand.

'All I wanted... was to be accepted for who I chose to be...'

A sob found its way and escaped from my mouth. I destroyed all the mirrors in my room, not wanting to look at my reflection. I even made myself sick.

'Too feminine, too masculine... you should decide which one... You can't identify as nothing...!'

I clutched my shirt tightly and pulled, trying to release my frustration. Silently, I got up and walked towards the shower. In the reflection of the glass, I saw everything I didn't want to see.

"Why do I have a chest..?" I mumbled while covering them with my arms. "Why are my hips wide and waist so thin..?!"

I banged on the glass, hating my very reflection.

Earlier that day, the Ultimate Dictator had gotten to me. Even though his jokes may be light and fun, they really weighed down on me, crushing the air out of my lungs.

-Flashback-

"Oh~ What's this? Y/N-chan is non-binary?" Ouma asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"Hm...? Oh, yeah... I am." I answered.

"But you're a girl."

I bit my lip, trying to forge a smile. "Y-Yes... but I don't identify as either male or female..."

Ouma seemed to have sensed my discomfort and decided to make it worse. "Look at your boobs and waist. You're clearly a woman."

At this point, I felt extremely uncomfortable, slightly fidgeting with my fingers. "Though I was born a female... I have decided that-"

"You can't change that though." He interrupted, a mischievous smile adorning his lips. "It's like saying you're a person and are now a crow." [If you get why I put 'crow' or get the reference, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!]

Those words shattered me, and I felt my eyes begin to water.

"Ouma-kun, I think that's enough."

I turned around to see Saihara standing there, a slight frown on his face. He held onto the bill of his cap as if trying to hide his face.

"Nishishishi~ Okay, Saihara-kun! I'll be going then!~" Ouma waved while laughing as he walked down the hall.

Letting out a sigh, I met eyes with Shuichi. "Thank you."

He nodded. "I understand your situation. I know it's tough but pull through, alright?"