Before the fall...

Thank you all SO much for reading this story and for those of you who have continued to come back!

I can't even express how much it means to me. The only way I can think of at the moment to thank you all, is to keep posting chapters and to keep on writing....... (*Edit) something I wasn't following through with as of late. I'm sorry for that, and it was a long road to get here, but StarFall (book 1) is finally complete! 

Some of you may know what I've been going through...for those who don't all I'll say is that it's been a lot...it's been one uphill battle after another...and even if you don't exactly know what I'm feeling or what I've been through you can relate to that struggle in some way. This is for all those who've struggled through the darkness and made it out the other side into the light. And for those of you still in the darkness...we're all here with you, so don't be afraid, we've been there before. It's cheesy and lame to say, but it does get better...even if only a little bit.

The following story has some mature themes, but nothing over-the-top. Read responsibly and be respectful of those who comment. Let's keep it "clean" and safe!

If you enjoy the story I'd appreciate any votes or comments given. And I am always open to hearing from others, so message me if you'd like. I'll do my best to make time to respond.

Get ready for the fall...