The Newest Addition

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

(F/n) could easily see Brent hurriedly working on his bonds. The creature didn't stop him this time; his full attention was on her. A smirk tugged at his lips before it stretched into a maddening grin. He took several steps towards her, and she kept her ground. If she put another foot out the door, her decision would've been made. Leaning down to her height, he rested his left index finger under her chin.

His nail just pricked her skin, and a thin trail of blood ran down it. She remained still, but she felt like she might faint. Her whole body urged her to turn around and dash for freedom, but she forced herself to stay put. "Until I finish eating him." Her stomach tightened, and she wished to vomit at the thought. (F/n) could see the dried blood on his teeth, which only made the feeling worse. "I've never had company when I've eaten before ... It would be delightful."

She gulped, and his nail dragged across her skin lightly. He pulled back and glanced to Brent, who had his ankles free. A few giggles parted from the creature's mouth. There was one more question. "Are you going to kill me after you eat him?" His gaze looked back to her, and he appeared thoughtful for a moment.

"Probably ... at some point, but I don't know when. You offered me a bite before you die. That courtesy earns you the spot to die last. I intend to enjoy that flesh of yours." The pit in her stomach grew. Her future wasn't looking too bright, but she did have more time than others. There was a chance to escape this madness still. Brent began to get up from his chair and sneak off in another direction.

"Oh, and one more matter." His eyes traveled down to her lips. Before she could do anything, the tip of his left index nail swiped down the middle of them. A brief cry of pain left her, and her hands flew up to them. Crimson trickled out, and his right hand moved her hands away. The creature's thumb rubbed against them, spreading blood across. Satisfied, he smirked again. "There, that gets rid of that awful smell from before."

By now, Brent stood several feet from the both of them. He wasn't going to sit by and let some girl decide his fate. No, he would escape and reach Nick and Tara. There was a rewarding future ahead of him, and he wasn't going to miss out on it. The creature paid him no mind; his gaze remained fixed on (F/n). His hand drew back. "Now, have you decided?"

Secretly, she hoped that Brent would reach the door so that she wouldn't have to decide, but she figured that the creature knew exactly where he was and what he planned. Most likely, though, she would have to choose an option, and she couldn't find herself staying and listening to the creature eating him. At least if she left, the screams would grow faint, and his death wouldn't be guaranteed. There was also the fact that she desired to put as much distance as she could between the creature and her. She was too close to death.

Her other foot stepped out into the hall. The creature watched her as she backed further into the hallway. Maybe, she was dooming Brent to something worse than death, but she didn't know the exact outcomes of her decision. There was no way to predict what would happen with a hundred percent certainty. Brent's life was in his own hands now. "So that's your decision," the creature giggled out. He tossed the flashlight out into the hall. "Well, so be it. I'll find you later, and we'll enjoy a meal together."

The door slammed shut and locked. She heard Brent yelling, "No! D*mn it! Don't leave me in here! I'm going to kill you, you b*tch!" He continued to yell insults and cries of help. (F/n) had to turn away. After she retrieved the flashlight, she dashed down the path to her right and hoped that she was going towards the center. As she tried to cover her ears, she heard the first scream.