The Swiftest Arrival

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Waking up, (f/n) felt something cold pressed up against her bottom, but the chilliness wasn't nipping at the rest of her too much. Her eyes steadily blinked open. A dull, flickering light illuminated the space. Moths flew around it and landed nearby. Their little wings seemed to flap in rhythm with the flickers. Planks of beaten up wood covered the wall, and it appeared that termites had chewed into some of them.

Her eyes stared down, and her stomach turned at the tiled floor. It was cracked and had questionable stains on it. She was quite relieved to find the boots still on her feet. All of her attention, though, diverted towards her barren, painted legs. (F/n)'s orbs traveled up the length of her legs, and she was thankful that her underwear was still on. When she glanced to her chest, her bra was there too, but all of her body almost was painted. If both of them reached the cabin, the painting would be finished.

Both of her hands lifted up, but she couldn't rub her arms as a chill overtook her. Annoyance washed over her, but fear consumed it quickly. She couldn't walk into that cabin with Krista; she refused to be stripped any further. Already, she was much too vulnerable for her liking.

Her eyes averted to her ankles, however, and she smiled some. The bonds there were gone. It made sense since she would have to walk presumably quite a bit to arrive at the cabin. Footsteps outside of the bathroom caught her focus, though.

They stopped in front of the door, and a loud pounding greeted her ears. "You up, yet? If not, get up and use the restroom if you need to." (F/n) rolled her eyes and stood up from the toilet seat. She did have to use the bathroom, but once she was done, she imagined that Krista would burst into the space and grab her since the lock was broken.

Scanning over the filthy room, she didn't spot anything that could be used as a weapon, and the walls were too sturdy even with the termite damage. Her only option was to dart for the exit the moment that Krista opened the door. Chance of escape was unlikely given her recent attempts' failures, but she had to make this next one work.

Not only would Krista force her to be more vulnerable but also the woman would stop her search for a way to kill the creature too. That cabin was her last, present hope. She didn't know when she would receive another opportunity to put an end to him. It might never happen. Determined to succeed, she steeled herself and hoped that her next try would produce a positive result.

The toilet flushed. On cue, Krista threw open the door. (F/n) had to stand to the side so that the door wouldn't ram into her. "Hold open your hands." Krista lifted a cleaning wipe. Complying, (f/n) faced her palms towards the woman. As soon as the last stroke went over her hands, (f/n) balled her fists and performed an uppercut.

To her joy, she made contact. Her fists collided against Krista's chin. A grunt left the woman, but (f/n) wasn't done. She brought up her right foot and kicked the woman in the groin. The attack effectively pushed Krista out of the bathroom, and the woman slammed against the floor.

(F/n) darted past her and towards the door before she realized a major flaw in her plan. She had no idea where the cabin was. It was outside of the town but where exactly? Did she continue to head northwest? Her feet slowed down, but she heard movement behind her. Panic was beginning to creep into her veins. All of her body wished to jump up and down and scream.