The Pointiest Operation

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Feeding her one last cracker, the creature held it out just beyond her reach. "Say, 'Ah.'" An annoying gleam rested in the creature's pale eyes. He was receiving way too much pleasure from feeding her. (F/n) rolled her eyes and glanced away from him. Her lips remained tightly closed. "Oh, come on," he whined, poking her in the left cheek with the food item.

One of her eyebrows twitched. He poked her again with it, though; that time, it had been sharper. Knowing that the cracker couldn't feel like that, she hesitantly looked back to him. His nails were centimeters from her face. Immediately, she scooted away a little, or she tried to. Her body still wasn't that strong, and her shoulders resisted the fast move.

A groan escaped her, and the creature giggled. "You really shouldn't push yourself." His remark was met by a scowl. A grin was returned to her. She grumbled something under her breath, and he giggled again. "I'm nicer than Haley, (f/n). She's the a**hole, not me. Now, eat your cracker." He held it out to her.

"Why don't you eat it?" she asked as her harsh tone remained intact.

"Do you really want me to?" He leaned forward a bit, and she didn't let her gaze drop. "Well, I suppose that I could. It won't do me any good, though and it'll only make things worse for you." His grin widened. "You don't want to become hungry and find yourself out of your food, or would you prefer that?" A pit formed in her stomach. "I suppose that I could share some of Ha ..."

He halted when she leaned forward and snatched the cracker from him. She moved the item into her mouth and chewed. Irritation was clear across her countenance. The creature giggled. "That's a good girl."

Swallowing, she glanced away from him and down at her lap. Her fingers intertwined themselves. A heavy frown coated her lips. "How long are we going to be staying here? Or ... Is this permanent?"

His right hand reached out, and she flinched. He didn't stop his movement. Soon enough, he was twirling strands of her hair between his fingertips. It felt so soft to him, and he was tempted to kiss her while he pulled back on the luscious locks. Her lips would be warm against his, and the supple flesh would be hard not to bite into. "Well?" Her third question broke him out of his slight trance.

Meeting her eyes, he released her hair and leaned back on his hands. "Before I bring you back to our home," he received a roll of the eyes from her, "I need to make sure that the situation has calmed down. If it doesn't, you might not be able to return." Her gaze fell, and her arms hung limply. "It'll probably take longer than my absence from last time, though, since this is the second time that I've taken people. You're one of them now too."

"Then again, things actually might calm down quicker. I have my prime target in their eyes, so they might think that I'll never return again. They might sacrifice Haley so that they don't bring me out of the shadows again."

Laughing bitterly, her hands tightened their hold on each other by a little bit. "It'll most likely be the second one. As witnessed with Haley, the whole town probably blames me for the problem that is you. Even my parents probably think that." Sadness entered her eyes, and she made sure to keep her gaze away from the creature. "I wonder how they're doing."