The Speediest Rush

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Having stepped over the unconscious girl, the creature stared down at his partner. His hands were in his pockets, and he could easily see where the damage had been done. The scent of her sweet blood filled his nose, and it made his mouth water. A good portion of him wished to finish her off and enjoy every last scrumptious bite of her.

He licked his lips, and his nails itched to dig into her. His ability to hold himself back from killing her was decreasing by the second. The creature forced himself to look away, but her smell dominated his nose. Focusing on the unconscious girl, he kicked her with his right foot to double check. When she didn't react, he smirked to himself; questioning her was going to be an immense amount of fun.

The creature gazed back to (f/n) out of the corners of his eyes. Her eyes steadily closed, and her body seemed to become limp. Already, he knew that her loss of blood was serious, but he was hoping that she would stay conscious. He faced her fully and crouched in front of her. His ears picked up that her heart was still beating, but she probably didn't have too much longer to live.

Slipping one of the backpacks off of his shoulders, he set it on the ground and zipped it open. His hands paused. It wouldn't take long for the town to figure out that he was back, and security around her house would be increased again. He knew that, so he had packed two backpacks and one bag full of stuff. Some time would have to pass before he brought (f/n) back to the home.

That time period and her present state tempted him to screw the plan and just eat her. He only needed to watch her for a short while, and she would be dead, but he would lose her home and her company. A low growl of irritation left his lips. Part of the creature argued that it would be fine and that he could always find someone else like her.

Things would be easier, and he could leave everything behind in the house except his food and changes of clothes ... which (f/n) had bought for him. Realistically, his chances of finding someone like her again were incredibly low. It had taken him years to come across her, and he couldn't wait that long for someone who respected him again. He was already twenty-five.

Another frustrated growl parted from him. He just couldn't finish her off. Besides, he had prepared everything for the cabin. Hopefully, it would be safe. There had been no reports of the police traveling there. If it wasn't safe, though, he would take them to the cave.

Sparing no more time, he reached forward and turned her around. His left hand ripped off her shirt and tossed it aside before he unsnapped her bra and threw it over to the shirt. The creature retrieved the bandages and worked on wrapping them around her chest and shoulders. He would probably need to restock on them from presumably Haley's house.

Normally, he wouldn't have cared about viewing her chest or not, but he decided to give her some privacy. Her respect towards him earned her that much. Besides, his hands occasionally brushed across her supple skin anyway. Those instances almost made him spin her back around and lick her chest, but he forced himself to focus on stopping her bleeding. He could always give into that pleasure another time.

Once her shoulders were treated, he turned her back around. Her heart still beat, but it was slower. Blood pooled around her thigh, and he hoped that he would make it in time. His left hand ripped off her left pant leg and threw it into the pile with the other clothes. Quickly, he secured bandages around the wound. Already, red seeped through the fabric. He was going to wrap more, but his ears picked up the sound of sirens out front.