The Slipperiest Collision

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

"Hey, (f/n), it's Haley. I ..." Instantly, (f/n) went to turn off her phone, but the creature reached for it. "Talked with ..." The phone was slipping out of her hand. "My aunt about ..." She managed to press the mute button in time before the creature got a hold of it, but he was about to turn the volume back on. (F/n) sprung out of her chair and tackled him to the ground.

The phone flew out of his hand and across the room. She was about to pick herself up and get it, but the creature grabbed her and flipped her over. Before he could crawl off of her and get up, they both heard a knock on her room door. "(F/n)? Is everything alright?" her mother asked. "It sounded like you fell."

(F/n) cast a warning gaze at the creature not to move. It appeared like he wanted to giggle, but he kept quiet; however, he started to get off of her. "I'm fine, Mom. I just slipped." Normally, she would've shoved him off. Instead, she grabbed his wrists and held him where he was. She didn't want him to grab the phone.

"Okay. Well, come get us if you need anything." They both heard her mother walk away. She breathed a sigh of relief before she met the creature's gaze. A smirk played on his lips, but she didn't let him go. He would dart for the phone the instant that she did.

"Well, this is interesting. I didn't think that you would willingly let me hover over you." He giggled. "Are you going to let me have some fresh dessert again?" Another giggle parted from him, but it was slightly lower. "And before my dinner too." His face leaned closer to hers, and she wished that she could push her head back more into the carpet. "Such a naughty girl. Maybe, I'll oblige you."

Her heart rate increased, and she could feel sweat forming along her hairline. She brought her right knee up, but his left knee blocked hers before it jabbed into her upper thigh. Biting her lower lip, she didn't cry out. That would've probably sent her mother and father running into her room. "Nice try, (f/n)." He giggled again, and his eyes momentarily went to the phone.

She couldn't attempt the same thing with her left leg since his right was pressing warningly against it. His eyes looked back to hers. "Are you going to let me go? I'm hungry, and I want that phone." The creature's eyes scanned over her. "I can always take a bite and then break out of your hold. It'd be really simple." He started to wriggle his left wrist. "Or, you can release me. Your choice."

There was no sense in testing him. She knew that he would snack on her if she waited too long, and she wasn't fond of their present position either. Reluctantly, she loosened her grip. Swiftly, he freed his wrists and sat up on her. A grin coated his lips. (F/n) didn't wait around to stare at it, though.

Shooting up, she shoved him off of her before she spun around and ran for the phone. The creature wasn't far behind her. She threw herself forward and slid across the carpet. Her right hand grasped it, but the creature snatched her right wrist. He was about to lift her into the air, but they had forgotten something again.

Footsteps neared her room door, and the creature snapped his attention towards it. He swore under his breath before he brought her up to her feet. His left hand went to take the phone, but she clung onto it. The doorknob turned, and (f/n) was beginning to panic. She tugged her right wrist roughly towards her chest, which managed to move him an inch forward.