Prologue

* * *

* * *

Hattie Black is the daughter of Sirius Black. Growing up she never had a set home, her parents weren't together and that meant she had to change between houses all of the time. Even during school holidays when she was home from Hogwarts she still did! Although, that was the least of her worries. She didn't speak that much, she didn't see the point. She didn't see the point of most things, including living.

Charlie Weasley was set on changing that. He didn't understand how a girl living mainly at her fathers' house with all of his friends and her godbrother couldn't enjoy life. He was determined to help her and would do anything for it.

Hattie hadn't always felt the way she did. She had a happy childhood, she wasn't spoilt despite her father wanting her to be. She liked everything growing up, but now she didn't like anything.

It was causing her so much pain to pretend everything was okay, that she was fine when really she just wanted everything to go away. The girl could always go to her father, or her uncles or her aunts for anything but all she felt was distant and the bad thing is that nobody noticed.

Nobody noticed how she tried starving herself in attempt to kill herself. Or she would throw up her food after eating in hope of the same effect.

The girl dreamt of standing on the edge of the astronomy tower and letting herself fall. She knew she wouldn't fly, not without a broom, but she didn't want to fly, she wanted to drop. Drop all those hundreds of feet, crashing to the ground and breaking every bone in her body, snapping her neck, taking her last breath, her eyes closing for the last time, leaving her in a state of nothingness.

She may only be fourteen but it's what she wanted.

She didn't want to live a life.

She didn't want to grow old.

Get married.

Have kids.

She was numb but felt such great pain too.

Hattie Black wanted death. That was her only wish.

Death.

A/n- Welcome to my new book! I hope you all enjoy reading this but I must stress that if this book is any way triggering to you that you do not read this!

However, for those who do read this, I would like to disclaim that this book does not link to any of my other books unless I create new ones in the furture that interlink with this.

Another thing is that all of the marauders are alive, the first wizarding war not happening at all.

Also, Hattie is the same age as the golden trio in this. :)

FINAL DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PLATONIC LOVE STORY
Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Please don't forget to vote/comment/share <3

(Thank you @ObsessedPotter for yet again helping with another title)