A better principal?

As they both make their way to Baldi's house it suddenly starts raining. The principal and Baldi honestly didn't live to far away from the school.  But it did take some time to get there since they both didn't have a vehicle to drive there much faster. The principal's house wasn't too far from the school but since they were both going towards Baldi's house which was the opposite way from the principals it was way too late to go there.

They both make it there running, dripping wet to Baldi's place which was an apartment. The only reason he lived in an apartment was because he honestly didn't need a big house for himself since he was always lonely at least he thought he was always going to be lonely. And plus because he never got visited by any of his family members. Once the bald man enters his apartment with his loved one he quickly gets a towel for the principal. "here, dry yourself before you get sicker " the principal grabs the towel and is a bit confused that his lover didn't get a towel for himself. "but what about you?" the principal asks feeling a bit bad. "I'm not the one who was soaking wet hair on their head nor the one who is sick. Don't worry about me I'm fine I'll just go change my clothing and give you some as well" after hearing that the principal blushes slightly after Baldi leaves the room to get clothing for him to wear while his clothing dry out. Baldi comes back with a gray shirt he hasn't used in a long time. It was probably because it didn't fit him. He thought it would fit the principal since he was a smaller size than him. He hands the principal the shirt with some PJs pants that would probably fit him a bit too big but it was everything he had. "thanks sexy~" the principal states as he notices Baldi being shirtless as he grabs the clothing from him and kisses him slowly. Of course, Baldi kisses back as well while holding him. he soon chuckles and looks down at the principal. "I'm not up to fucking a sick person. You need rest " the principal soon then starts laughing a bit as well. " it was just a passionate kiss. I wasn't asking you to fuck me." the principal states as he goes to the bedroom to get dressed. " but your right... I am tired hah." he said's before closing the door of the bedroom.

As soon as the principal when into Baldi's bedroom to get change and rest Baldi when to the kitchen to make the principal some soup for later since he was sick and needed to eat something that could help him. And since the soup was a typical meal for people who get sick he decided to make that to help his loved one. As he starts making the soup he notices the drawing the little girl 'play time' made for them was still in his pocket. He takes it out and looks at it for a second before having a smile on his face. He then leaves the soup alone for a few seconds to put the drawing on the fringed just like any parent would do if their child did a drawing for them. Of course, Baldi and the principal weren't really the little girl 'play time's' parents but they did love her like one. The other students were a bit meaner and wouldn't do such sweet things like 'play time ' would. A good example for the schools 'bully' he was usually extremely mean and disrespectful Towards anyone including teachers and staff members except for Baldi of course cause he didn't hand the balls to be disrespectful towards Baldi. As Baldi finishes the soup he goes into his room after turning off the stove and leaving the soup for later when the principal decides to wake up. When he gets there he stays shirtless and only changes his pants for comfort. He then sees the principal sleeping cutely in his bed. Baldi soon lays down next to the principal to sleep with him as well. He gently holds the principal sort of hugging him from the principals back gently as he slept. He soon then falls asleep and they both slept sort of cutely together. The principal didn't notice Baldi sleeping with him until he soon woke up a few minutes ago feeling his arms around him. This actually felt like the best time of his life.

______________________________________________

Hah, don't mind me uploading these chapters in 2 or 3 in the morning. I'm honestly a big night owl and write these chapters before going to sleep which take me like 1 hour each for some reason lol. Welp anyways hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter

- Benjamin [aka: writer]