Take a hit

As baldi kept kissing the principals neck gently while holding him the principal tried to slightly push away baldi. "baldi...I'm really not going to let you do this right now"  the principal Stated towards baldi while the bald man looked at the principal eyes. "Not even a small amount of making out?~ hah I promise it won't take long~" Baldi asked while smirking at the principal and holding him closer. "would that make you stop acting like this out of nowhere? Especially in public places"  the principal asked while being a bit concerned if anyone walked in.  "if that means we get to make out of a bit, then yes. " the principal soon rolled his eyes a bit while giving a slight smile. "fine...but let this be the last time you pull something like this." the principal said right before kissing his lover to start the make out section and get it over with.

As that was happening between baldi and the principal, the phantom could see it all happen. It made him mad, it made him extremely jealous. He knew it would be really unfair for him to break his part in the deal they made but he couldn't take it. He felt like giving revenge, revenge that would only satisfy him. As he thought of the things to do to ruin this night and moment, suddenly an idea came into his mind. He smiles evily at the thoughts on that idea. 'perfect' he thought to himself as he suddenly decided to stick away from control baldis mind for a bit. Instead, he thought of choosing someone else as his new puppet of crimes and to let his actions be more than just a dream. He randomly chose a victim and decided to possess that person as himself for a while. That person surprisingly had long black hair that covered his eyes which didn't bother the phantom sense he liked to seem suspicious. Luckily for him, that person also came to the movies by themselves. He stood up from his seat and walked out of the movie room which was different from play times and pretty far from the bathrooms. The Phantom soon notices the movie in which playing time was in had already ended, the small child was just watching the end credits all by herself waiting happily for baldi and the principal to come back. Suddenly the Phantom entered the room in where the small child was and had a seat next to her. "waiting for someone?" the Phantom asked while looking up at the giant screen right in front of them. "yep. Are you?" the small child replied normally talking with this person she didn't even know. Nobody properly taught her not to talk with strangers. "you could say I'm waiting for a hit...hey would you do me a favor?" the phantom asked while looking down at the little girl with sort of an evil grin. "do I have too?..." the small girl asked a bit confused on why this person was asking for a favor from her. "i mean...if you don't want to get harmed by me" the phantom stated towards her seriously. He wasn't planning on hurting the small child but he would do anything to get what he wants. The phantom ended threatening the small girl into doing his favor. The phantom wasn't going to hurt but was going to use he for his great idea.

After a few minutes of baldi and the principal making out "that's enough for tonight..." the principal said while pulling away. "hah ok" they both walked out of the bathroom. They both were lucky they didn't get caught. As they walked out the principle stopped and looked a baldi. "you go get the popcorn. I'm going to back with play time, I'm not going to make her wait any longer " the principal said right before walking away. Baldi listed to him and walked the opposite way to get popcorn. The principal made his way to the movie room where playtime was. Once he entered the room he noticed play time standing up looking at the black screen in front her. "hey I'm back. Sorry, it took so long..." the principal said while walking towards. Playtime turned to look at the principal she had sort of scared look. She honestly wanted to run towards the principal and hug him but she was too scared. "hey...are you o-" the principal got caught off by the feeling of something sharp going through his body. The Phantom silently sneaked behind the principal and stabbed him from behind. "ops. Who knew this person had a pocket knight with them. Such perfect timing principal." the phantom grinned evilly holding the knight on the principal body soon pulling away after stating that to him. The principal fainted and fell on the floor right in front of the innocent child which was bursting in tears. The Phantom started heading towards the door calming to leave the room. "thanks for the favor kid...hah." the phantom told play time before leaving.

_________________________________________

I honestly wasn't going to write a chapter because i was so stressed. But i couldn't let you guys down. You guys deserve more chapter for making me smile every day.
I have such messed up plot lines. But hey! On the bright side, i have more emotional moments, which really affect this story... It honestly hurt me to write this But i had too. It was one of my things planned out in this story. Well hope you found this interesting ig.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]