Jealousy

The Phantom came out of the bathroom with a slightly different look from baldis but was pretty similar to baldis appearance, so similar you could bearly see the difference. The phantom figure made his way into the faculty room where his supposed lover was. The phantom wasn't really interested in the principal. He just wanted to make baldi surfer and probably make him a bit jealous. The Phantom doesn't play nice on its victims, he would make his dreams come true one way or the other. As he entered the faculty room the principal slightly noticed something off about baldi. But rather not question it since he has noticed his loved one acting a bit weird already and didn't want to make things worse for him. "have you always been this tall?" the principal asked not actually remembering baldi being taller than him.he would mostly remember them being the same height as each other. He just found it a little be od that he looked slightly taller than him. "of course I've always been this way. You must be tripping. What did you put in that mug of your that makes you think I'm taller than usual.?" the phantom replied with sort of an attitude towards the principal. He was originally going to seduce the principal to make the bald man trapped in his own mind jealous and get his fire going but the phantom really wasn't in the mood of seduction. He felt more like being a total dick to everyone around him. Especially the principal. "is everything alright?... You seemed pissed" the principal stated a bit more concerned than usual. "oh really? Do I?  I didn't know someone who's supposed to be smarter than everyone in here would have the need to ask." the Phantom continued to be a total asshole towards his supposed lover.

The principal sort of got mad at Baldi's attitude and snapped. He was too confused and frustrated about what was going on he couldn't hold it in anymore.  "what the hell is wrong with you?! You've been acting strangely all day and didn't had a word about it! And then you have the serves to come at me rudely all of the sudden with no explanation at all! " the principal yelled slightly towards baldi roughly putting down the mug on the table. "yeah I have the balls to tell you off, so what? It's not like your going to do anything about it. Your too much of a wimp to even firing me" the phantom was honestly getting the principal extremely pissed he didn't like to be described as gently or a wimp And it honestly hurt him, even more, coming from the person he loved the most. He knew himself he couldn't possibly fire baldi but honestly, he has had enough of this day and how much people keep assuming him. "are you damn serious right now Baltimore?! You're just going to try me like that?!"  the principal yelled at the phantom getting on his last nerves. The principal was a very kind person and he rarely was harsh on anyone but when someone that really matter to him does stuff like that he just can't take things nicely. He felt like he was being played with and was not thinking straight anymore at that moment. "well then if that's how you want to be then I'll fire you! NOW GET OUT OF MY DAMN SCHOOL!" the principal yelled once more, seeing baldi leave the room with a pretty mad face.

soon the principal took a seat and pressed his hands against his face sadly trying to calm down a bit. He was mostly trying to avoid crying since he knew crying would mostly end up with a huge mess of black liquid everywhere. But it was hard not too. The door opened slightly as someone walked in slowly. "Mister...is everything ok?.." the voice of a small child heard from behind the principal. the principal could already tell by the voice of the small child that she was 'playtime'. He tried to dry out his eyes before turning to the small child which was concerned over the principal. He turned to the small child and gave her sort of like a weak smile to make her think things where ok. "yes... I'm fine" the principal stated looking down at her. "did you just...fired mister baldi?..." the small girl asked with a worried face. She didn't like hearing both of them arguing with each other. It made her really sad to think about it since she loved both of them equally and didn't want them to break apart from each other. "how much of the convention did you hear?..." the principal asked shooked a bit. He wasn't expecting one of the sweetest kids to be hearing his small fight with baldi. "i dunno..." the small girl 'play time ' replied quietly. The principal soon then carried the small girl and hugged her gently being a bit upset with himself. "I'm sorry you had to hear that..." the principal apologized not wanting to hurt the small girls feelings with his argument with baldi. "is mister baldi ever coming back?..." the small child asked. That certainly broke the principals heart a little not really knowing the answer to that question. The principal still loved baldi but he didn't know if baldi still loved him. "i..don't know..."

_______________________________________
Hah, I was locked on what to write in this chapter but my mind suddenly when with this idea which still works and it's extremely depressing...;u;

-benjamin [aka: writer ]