Can life get any worse?

As baldi was in class passing out tests results to his students, the principal was on his office working on his daily paperwork. Everything seemed to go normally as usual except for one thing. His emotions seemed much more different from usual, he usually seemed pretty happy or in a neutral mood, but that wasn't the case for that day. This day he was feeling down, thinking to himself about how he got in this situation still. Once he was done doing his paper works a few hours later the counselor walked in to pick up the papers from the principal, as she was collecting them she'd noticed his awfully strange mood. "its everything alright boss?" the counselor asked organizing the papers as she spoke to the principal. The principal suddenly snapped out of his sad thought of bubbles and got back to reality. "oh, y-yes I'm fine. No need to worry." the principal replied gently while putting a slight fake smile on his face. "good then I suppose. Oh, also boss don't forget tomorrow all staff members are having a meeting with the headmaster of the school campus." the counselor gave a quick reminder to the principal that his boss was coming to have a meeting with them the next day. The principal suddenly got a bit frustrated, he laid his head on his hands in frustration. How could he had forgotten about this?? "ugh...this is just perfect...of course he decided to come tomorrow" the principal angrily mumbled to himself. He soon looked up at the counselor and sighed softly "hey...could you do me a favor and tell my boss I won't be making it tomorrow..." once the principal asked that of her she was confused and surprised, she knew how much of a risk it is to miss a meeting on purpose. " but sir...why?...is it really worth losing your job?" the counselor concernedly asked to remind the principal on how he could lose his job if he wasn't responsible enough. " yeah...trust me it is...also, just in case: I don't think mister Baldimore will be making it there either." the principal replied truthfully looking down at his desk slightly. "what makes you think that boss?" the principal sort of caught the counselors attention by mentioning baldi. " it's...sort of...personal problem in a way...but all I could tell you is that mister Baldimore would probably have some issues tomorrow...emotional issues." the principal didn't want to get too in detail with this situation sense it was a bit too personal to just share it with anyone. "ok then sir...i guess I'll be leaving now." the counselor left with the papers and did her daily job routine as usual.

The principal sighed and looked at the time. He soon turned on the microphone in his office to give an announced quickly. "Goodmorning students...sorry for the sudden interruption, I have a quick announcement for everyone. There won't be school tomorrow. So everyone could stay home and enjoy the day off..." as the principal kept talking on the announcement baldi was super confused on why the principal was doing this. "umm...kids stay in your seats and behave for a while, I'll be right back. " baldi said before leaving his classroom to go see the principal who was still talking in the announcement about school rules and such after talking about not having school tomorrow. The principal was soon interrupted midway of talking by Baldi suddenly opening the principal's offices door and walking in randomly wanting to know what was going on. "Principal What the hell are you doing???" baldi shouted a bit. Since the announcements microphone wasn't off yet you could hear baldi somewhat in the background. "uh...excuse me for a minute I'll be right back..." the principal states before turning off the announcements microphone. "baldimore...why are you suddenly walking in like that? Can you see I'm in the middle of the announcements?..." the principal turned over to look at baldi in which was at the door still looking pretty confused. " why are you canceling tomorrows classes all of the sudden??" baldi asked pretty disappointed since the next day he was going to do teach a new topic in math. " the only reason
why I'm doing this is because I just realized tomorrow we have a meeting with the headmaster...and I won't be attending and you already know why...I'm guessing your not coming as well, Am I right..?"

_________________________________________

Sorry, I posted this super late! I was busy and so stressed out today and had to work on this later at night. But I'm done at least and finished writing before 12 lol.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]