Surprise?

"you could start by getting the fuck away from me." baldi angrily stated backing away from the phantom, which didn't seem gently on baldi at all. "aww C'mon baldi...your no fun. Either way. You're still getting those two punishments young sir. " the phantom said while getting closer to baldi more and more as baldi tried to back off away from him. "First of, I don't do fun. Second,  I am not a young sir. My actual boyfriend princi is a young sir." baldi said clearing things out to the phantom. Special the fact that he's already taken And he knew it. The Phantom just wanted to be a bother to baldi all he could. But the phantom did start having random feelings for baldi after seeing him mad. It was sort of weird but then again he was a phantom so he didn't ask any questions about it. " I don't care about your 'actual boyfriend ' I only care about you baldi." the phantom smirked as he noticed the bald man was against the wall with no escape form him. "why all the sudden feelings for me?! Can't you just go fuck and love someone else?!. I do not want you! Nor want you to be part of my life!"  baldi shouted a bit towards the phantom. But the phantom really wasn't listening, he didn't care if baldi didn't love him back. He always gets anything he wants one way or the other. Baldi couldn't do anything to stop him anyways.
The Phantom got really closed to baldi somehow wrapping up the rope around his wrists forcefully. "there we go. Now let's start our fun~" the phantom said about to of course forcefully have sex with baldi but failed.

Baldi woke up which meant he didn't have to deal with the Phantom anymore. Baldi slightly sighted while sitting up on the couch and noticing the principal cooking inside the kitchen. He slowly got up and walked to the principal with tired morning eyes. "whats that?..." baldi asked wanting to know what his lover was cooking for breakfast. "Oh my! Baldi, you're awake!.." the principal jumped suddenly looking towards baldis detection and sighing in reliefs. "you scared me for a second there....hah.I wasn't expecting you to wake up this early on a Saturday...anyways...I was making pancakes. I'll make you some as well since you're already up." the principal States surprised on seeing baldi awake already at 7:00 am in the morning. The principal was a morning person and it wasn't surprising to see him cook a meal for himself or other people early in the mornings. "yeah...I would usually not wake up this early but I am glad I did."  the principal was quite curious about the words that just escaped the bald man's mouth suddenly. "and why is that? Am I ask..."  baldi walked towards the principal and hugged him From behind while he was still making the pancakes. " because...I like spending time with you. I don't think sleeping is worth losing time of spending time with you." baldi clearly said that to upset the phantom since baldi knew the phantom could see anything he sees and would probably get a bit overheated by ' 'replacing' him? With the principal. "aww you're so sweet baldi " the principal smiled warmly.

"good morning mister principal. Good morning mister baldi" a Childs voice said as they when down the stairs. 'play time' was here? Baldi thought after seeing the small child come out of tgr principals room. "oh yeah. I forgot to mention this yesterday... But play time sweetheart will be staying at my house this weekend. " the principal stated as he continued doing pancakes for everyone. Once the principal was done everyone sat on the dinner table and ate their food. "wow princi I never knew you where the good at cooking pancakes. " baldi filled with love by eating the pancake his lover made for him and everyone including himself. "I'm glad you liked it, Love. But can you do me a favor real quick... It's sort of a surprise for you. " the principal passes down a sheet of paper. "can you sign this? Please" the principal politely asked his loved one. Baldi was a bit confused tho. "but you sign it already..." baldi pointed at the filled place with the principals sign in it. "yes I know. But it requires two signatures... And I sort of need yours for reasons that would make sense later. " the principal smiled sweetly handing baldi a pen. Play time looked kinda excited for a reason. Baldi didn't know what was going on but he didn't mind singing the paper. After baldi signed the papers he handed them back to the principal. "Thanks hun~" the principal was already using different sorts of nicknames on baldi. Which baldi liked, it made him feel more special. But still he wonders what those papers where. He honestly didn't bother to read them because he thought there was no reason to. He could trust his lover.

______________________________________
I've sort of updated this super early then what it's supposed to. But honestly I was tired and wanted to finish this so bad so I could go to sleep. So please enjoy this chapter .

-Benjamin[aka:writer ]