Thoughts take over

Inside the classroom, everyone was done with their quiz. It was so silent, baldi was granting the quizzes angrily as he had the thought of that phone call. 'is he cheating on me?....' though baldi why looking down and grating the kid's quiz silently not saying a word. '...i guess he is...ugh! I knew he was too damn good to be fucking true!. How could've been fooled like that?! ' as baldi kept having thoughts that ruined his day Playtime was a bit worried but didn't know when exactly to ask what was wrong. Playtime raised her hand slowly soon letting baldi know she wanted to ask something. "yes playtime?...." baldi slightly looked up from his desk to glance at playtime. The small girl put her hand down and worriedly stared at baldi. "is...everything ok?...you seem a little mad..." the small child asked in front of everyone in the class. Some students were mad at playtime for asking because they thought baldi was mad at the quizzes and how they thought they had a really bad grade or something. "playtime... Stay after class." baldi stated, he didn't want to have that conversation out loud with and every student. What he did wanted to talk out loud about was one of the answers a student put horrible wrong that made baldi so pissed. "Steven...come here for a second...." the kid named Steven walked up to baldis desk, baldi hold up he's quiz to him and showed him the question. "explain to me...how the fuck you got 11 in this damn question?..." the question was 1 + 1 one of the easiest problems every that's why it bothered baldi so much that this one student got this question wrong. " uh...i..i added the two numbers together.....like this..." he raised both of his hands with a 1 in both, he then put both ones together. "...well guess what. That's not fucking adding, that's just creating a damn number with two different numbers. " baldi angrily explained, he was so mad, he just wanted to slap the shit out of that kid. But tried to hold back. "you can't even get basic math done. How do you expect me to teach you something else if you don't know how to do the damn easiest thing in this world?" baldi asked one more thing before letting the kid sit back down. "...i don't know sir..." the child said scared. He regretted not paying attention in baldis class. This was the first year on that school and he wasn't expecting to have a teacher like baldi. "ugh...go and fucking seat before I take out my anger with you" baldi angrily continued grating, now most of the students were afraid to get any questions wrong.

The class stayed quiet the entire time until the bell rang for the students to go home. Playtime stayed with baldi, she was still worried about why he looked so mad. The small child walked towards baldi how still had that serious face on. "..." play time looked up at baldi who was still grating. Baldi stopped grating and sighed while turning to look at playtime. "look...i don't know what's gotten into the principal...but I dought he's coming back...but for now your staying with me and while you're with me I don't want you talking to the principal at all..." baldi stated towards the small child who was still pretty confused in what the situation was. "why don't you want me to talk to the principal?..." the small girl asked wanting to know the reason on why baldi was so against the principal now. "because he's betrayed us and found someone 'better' apparently...he doesn't need us. He's just a fucking selfish brat. " baldi was suddenly so heart broken from just that phone call that didn't prove so many of his statements. The only statement he truly believed was that the principal was cheating on him.

_________________________________________
Well, this is what happens when I spend all night reading the whole killing stalking manga and get tired and fall asleep without noticing. I forget to write early for today's chapter. But its here lol

-Benjamin[aka: writer]