Part of the day in which I regret decisions again.

"tomorrow?...well then... There a lot happing tomorrow. I don't know...i might not come depending on what happens." baldi stated soon getting closer to the principal and slightly holding his face with one hand gently. "...you still have that look on your face...whats the matter?..." the principal slightly looked up and baldi after he asked what was wrong. " ...this office feels so....overwhelmed with so much silent..." the principal replied truly feeling uncomfortable about the total silence in his office. " is that so?. Why didn't you tell me earlier?... Let's go..." baldi said turning around soon walking out of the principal's office. " huh?...where?..." the principal was confused a bit. He didn't know exactly where baldi wanted to go but either way got up and followed him. " you said you felt overwhelmed by the silence inside your office. so I'm taking you to my loud ass classroom since all these kids wouldn't such their mouths. " baldi angrily stated a bit while making his way towards his classroom with the principal. The principal usually doesn't stay inside classrooms for too long when teaching is going on. The only times he does that is to check if everything is alright in every classroom in the school. " I dough your class could get loud while your teaching baldi " the principal slightly laughed not believing baldis words. " how much you want to bet? " baldi turned to look at the principal wanting to actually make a bet for it. The principal raised an eyebrow smiling slightly. "well that's up to you, I'm not the one betting" the principal replied betting for nothing if he wins the bet in a way. "ok then. But don't get all mad with me after I make you wear a sexy bunny outfit when you lose the bet...heh" baldi smirked and turned away looking forward laughing a bit. The principal blushed a bit, crossing his arms now wishing he wasn't right about his class being loud sometimes when he teaches. "...you read too many playboy magazines...."  baldi was surprised after the principal said that. " how did you know I have play boy magazines?..." baldi concernedly asked wanting to know the principal knew him that much. " I would say it was a guess...hah but it wasn't. Let's just say I found some at your apartment last time you left me alone there because I was sick." the principal said being honest with baldi. " oh...heh...is that the reason why you were masturbating when I got back?" the principal blushed more once he realized baldi actually heard him that day when he got back from work. "... let's not talk about this around school campus..."  the principal embarrassedly said towards baldi.

" hah ok" baldi replied finally making his way to his classroom. The class was being slightly loud when the got there but before they enter the principal quickly spoke. " that doesn't count!... It counts if a student gets loud while you teach..." the principal cleared out not wanting to wear a ' sexy bunny outfit' "ok then, I'll let you have that." baldi opened the door making the class go suddenly silent. They both entered the class quietly, the principal grabbed a seat at the back of the class and had a nice view of baldi as he taught. " ok class, let's get back on what I was saying before. Also, Ignore the principal in the back. He's only here to check in this class for today." baldi stated before starting class again. A few minutes passed and soon one of the kids suddenly started whispering to the student next to him. Making the classroom get a bit loud in a way. The principal could tell baldi was ignoring the kid on purpose, not doing anything to stop him. ' what an asshole...he's doing that on purpose, isn't he? ' soon the whole class noticed baldi couldn't hear the kid whispering and so one by one they all started to whisper to each other making the class a bit louder as baldi taught. Baldi soon turned and smirked at the principal slightly now reminding him he had officially lost the bet.

______________________________________

Well here's the update to this chapter.^^ while I was writing this I suddenly asked myself something just randomly. " what if I draw this whole story making it a comic?" I mean I might slowly make it but let's see. I'll still be writing this story tho and updating the book. I just wanted to hear your guys thoughts about it.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]