Fogged memories

"ready to go?" baldi said towards the child who seemed really excited too see the principal. "yes!" playtime excitedly replied hoping up and down with joy. "hah ok then. Let's go" baldi hold playtime hand while walking just for the sake of safety. After walking out of the house and locking it, they walked their way to the hospital happy to visit the principal again. Once they got there baldi when to the front decked "excuses me. Could we go visit the person in room 51?" baldi politely asked, the room 51 was the room in which the principal was staying in. "room 51?... Sorry sir but there is no person in room 51. They left early this morning. " the person at the counter explained the situation to baldi. "wait he left this morning to go home?...but he never got home." the bald man was a bit worried. "ok then...thanks for letting me know. " baldi asked the person at the counter after leaving. "no problems sir. Have a nice day." the person kindy replied to baldi as they watched him leave. "where do you think he'd headed to?..." playtime asked concerned as well over the principal. "i don't know. But we'll just have to wait for him at home and hope he shows up..." baldi stated as they made their way back home. "why can't we just look for him?" playtime asked confused a bit. She wanted to see the principal and spend time with him. "i don't want you to get hurt And we also have to go school and work tomorrow."

After the principal agreed to the phantoms plans he was demanded to follow him somewhere. The walk to that place was mostly quiet since the principal was mostly lost in his thoughts when there were making their way there. Then they suddenly stopped at this house placed on an awfully quiet neighborhood. "don't forget this place because this is where you're going to be living for now on. With me " the Phantom stated slightly looking at the principal's reaction. "wait...what?... Is it really necessary for me to live here...with you?.." the principal didn't want to live there with some stranger who's happend to know a lot of the principal somehow. "yeah it's extremely necessary for me to keep you away from baldi as possible. Hah" the phantom straight up said to mostly getting his point out. "you know baldi?..." the principal quickly asked once he heard his lover's name is pronounced by this stranger. "in a way you could say I do... But he honestly doesn't recognize me. Which is kind of a surprise to me. You've charmed him so much in your spell he would literally die for you. "  the phantom said while entering the house in which was extremely silent and pretty clean. "how do you know so much about my life?! Who are you?!"  the principal asked being extremely concerned about his private life. "firstly, Lower down your fucking attitude with me because I do not find people who yell for answers appealing to be around. Secondly, it's too early to give out answers like those ones. " the phantom angrily looked at the principal telling that to him with a pissed off voice. "ok then...I guess...Could I at least know your name?..." the principal wondering looked at the phantom. The phantom though about it for a second and realize he didn't actually had a name for himself. He would have a literal name giving by someone else but he really had no name for himself. "i don't.. Actually, have a name. But you could call me phantom..." the phantom stated to his new servant in which found that name familiar from somewhere. "have we meet each other before?...your voice and that name...sounds extremely familiar from somewhere. "

__________________________________________
This is tomorrow's chapter and I know it was uploaded extremely early...but if I didn't post it one I would have never have done this chapter. The day in which this chapter was supposed to be released is on my birthday...so...technically in this post I could say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ME!

Benjamin [aka: birthday boy/ writer]