One day in hell.

A day passed and so the principal stayed one night at Baldi's place because of course, Baldi left him no choice. As the principal wakes up early that day to get back to work Baldi soon then wakes up by the feeling of something moving the bed which was the principal getting off to get ready. Of course, the principal didn't care if he was still sick he didn't want to miss work for anything and didn't want the kids to get out of hand. As Baldi soon gets up he notices the principal already awake and is sort of confused on why he was up. He was still sick and Baldi didn't want him to go anywhere especially to work since it was mostly the place where the principal would get sick the most. "um..where do you think you're going?" the bald man asked as the principal seems to get ready. "I'm going to work. I'm not missing another day just because I'm sick. The kids might get out of hand and I am not accepting that." the principal stated angrily a bit as Baldi got up and stopped him from getting ready by hugging him from behind. " stop what you're doing." Baldi told the principal with a tired voice and sleepy eyes. The principal looked confused on what he said, he wasn't just gonna stop and not go to work because he said so "and why would I want to do that??" the principal asked with a confused voice. "because I was planning on doing your job for you since you're sick" the principal seemed a bit shocked. He has never imagined Baldi doing such thing for him. "are you sure you could handle doing that for me??.."

Baldi smiles at the principal once he asked such simple question since he knew he would do anything to please his loved one. It could even go as far as to killing someone for him and the principal sure knows that's true After what happened the day they became a couple. But they don't like talking about what happened that day since what Baldi did was truly a mistake he couldn't control himself for some reason but now that he is with the principle could somehow control himself way better. And him knowing the principal would be so upset if he finds out Baldi committed another bloody crime would hurt him. So he just tries to keep himself controlled all the time.

Once the principal agrees for Baldi to take his place for the day he gets ready and leaves to be there on time just like the principal does all the time. As Baldi makes his way there he starts thinking to himself that this would be an easy job compared to his teaching job. Once he made it there he stands in the entrance always watching all the kids and making sure they don't break any rules. He wasn't saying good morning like the principal would just because he just didn't want to, and felt sort of uncountable repeating the same thing to every student. He soon then sees the small girl 'play time' walking in and walking happily towards Baldi and sort of looking for the principal. "hey mister Baldi. Where's the principal?" she sweetly asked while still looking around. "he's resting at home because he's sick. I'm taking his place for today just too keep things in order in the school." Baldi replied to the little girl's question and smiled. "oh ok then" she smiled back and hugged Baldi. Baldi felt weird for a second since it's not always the day he gets hugged by one of his students. He hugged back just to make her feel better just like the principal does when he's around her and let's go. Soon then the belled ringed and he patted the little girls head and left to go to his lover's office to work there at the time. There was still a substitute in Baldi's classroom to keep their students in order as well.

When Baldi finally made his way to the principal's office he goes to the mic which was the speaker for the announcements. He soon the grabbed it and started speaking into it " good morning students, this is your math teacher Baldi. I will be taking the principals place for today since he is currently sick. Please remember to be good and follow the school rules or else you little fuckers will see me in detection. Have a nice day and don't disappoint me ." Baldi ended the announcements which left almost all the kids scared to death to break the rules since each one of them knew how Baldi was an insane strick teacher.

________________________________________

This is all for this chapter of today. Stay tuned bc the next chapter would be interesting since baldi does something to make the principal feel proud of himself. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapters and please don't forget to vote on this. I'm sorry about some of the typos in each chapter is just that I write fast and it sometimes throws me off and plus autocorrect tries to help but fails miserably.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]