Sweet sweet payback.

READ ME: (NSFW WARNING)

Yep here we are again. This chapter includes some very descriptive NSFW (not safe for work) and mature content. Which means things are going to be more described than what the first NSFW moment did. So if you don't like that kind of stuff be free to skip this chapter. If you don't read this chapter don't worry this won't have any effect on the story in this book. If you are going to read it. Then enjoy~

-benjamin [aka: writer]

________________________________________

Once baldi finished his paperwork for the principal. He when out and walked around the hallways to make sure things were in order. Nobody was breaking the school rules which made baldi happy cause that meant they won't be breaking the rules when the principal comes back. Time passed fast and the belled ringed for everyone to go home. Baldi was sort of happy the day was over. He honestly couldn't wait to get home and see the love of his life.

Once baldi made his way there. He opens the door into his apartment and notices by the sounds of water coming from the bathroom that the principal was taking a shower. Baldi made his way towards the bathroom to let the principal know he was there. But soon the stopped once he was at the door."Ah~" He heard the principal slightly moaning in the bathroom. He soon noticed he was having some 'fun' without him. The principal was slightly masturbating in the shower, he didn't notice baldi was home at the time so the moaning was a bit clear. Baldi somehow decided to be an ass and knock on the door. "princi I'm home" the principal jumped at bit once baldi knocked unexpectedly. He was blushing a bit hoping he didn't notice he was masturbating.  "B-Baldi! Your home already?! " the principal surprisedly asked . " hah yes. Schools over. What were you doing in there?~" baldi asks even tho he already knew what the principal was doing. He sort of wanted to tease him a bit. "well, what do you think?! I was taking a shower! What else would I be doing in here that wasn't a shower!" the principal shouted to baldi trying to play it off. "hah ok then. if you say so" baldi said as he made his way to the living room and wait for the principal to get out of the shower.

Soon then the principal came out of the shower and got dressed. He then came out to the living room where baldi was waiting and sat next to baldi." what are you doing?" the principal asked kinda curious "i was watching tv. But..." baldi then grabs the controller and turns off the tv. "i want to do something else now~" baldi soon then looks at the principal and sort of smirks at him. "and what's that May I ask?..." the principal seemed a bit concerned but wasn't going to say anything until he knew what his lover wanted. " well... Today I wasn't having as much fun doing those paper works for you. So...you might own me something Heh~" baldi seemed to have a smirk on his face while he was saying that. The principal thought he knew what he wanted but wanted to take it slow a bit. " would getting drunk help?" the principal asked smirking back at him a bit. Baldi raises an eyebrow not actually believing the principal would want to get drunk. "not exactly what I was looking for but that might work~" baldi stated as he got up and when to look for the drinks.

After baldi and the principal drinked for a bit the principal was the first one to get drunk. Baldi was a bit tipsy but it would take him a bit longer to get drunk. Nun like the principal. Whenever the principal got drunk he would usually act pretty sexual with whoever is around unless it was a child. He could easily tell when a child was with him even if he's drunk the only thing that changes is his attitude. As the principal finishes a bottle he looks at baldi smirking sexually and biting his bottom lip. He slowly made his way into Baldi's lap trying to make him have a boner. "you wanna have fun with me tonight? I'll be all yours~" the principal stated as he ran his hands on Baldi's chest soon taking off his shirt. Baldi smirks and pulls the principal closer to him soon then biting his neck gently a bit. "Mmm~ bite me harder Baldi~ " the principal slightly moaned to baldi who was getting turned on by the principal. Baldi soon then stopped biting him and looked at him. "hah your a bit more fun when your drunk principal~" the principal smirks once more and deeply kissed baldi. Baldi kissed back as well which ended up making the two of them play with each other's tongues. The principal slightly moaned while still playing with his lover's tongue. The principal soon then pulls away which lefts a string of saliva connecting their tongues together. "ah~ baldi your such a tease~ why don't you go ahead and fuck me already~" the principal honestly had no control over the words he was using while being drunk but they sure did affect baldi. " whatever you say, boss~" baldi soon picked up the principal and brought him to his bedroom. Baldi soon threw the principal on top of the bed to soon take the principals clothing off. Baldi got on top of the principal once he fully undressed him and kissed the principals body fully. Holding and kissing his stomach gently to tease him once more before starting the true 'fun'. He soon then stopped kissing him and took off his belt to take his pants off. Once he did you could clearly see a bright pink blush across the principals face while he bit his lip again and smirked. Baldi stretches a bit towards his side table to grab a condom for protection. Which they didn't use the first time they decided to have sex.

Baldi soon puts on the condom to start the fun with his lover. Baldi rubs his member slightly before putting it insides the principal's entrance. Once he does the principal starts slightly moaning a bit while holding onto baldi. "ah~  baldi, please go f-faster~ ah~" the principal moaned and the bald man grinned and got faster and harder in every thrust. The principal was enjoying this too much and couldn't control his moaning a bit but he honestly didn't care and so did baldi. Baldi tightly grips the principal's waist to thrust in a bit deeper. At this point, the principal was holding onto the blanket tightly moaning uncontrollably. They were both rocking the bed back and forth, which started making a banging on the walls. But they honestly didn't care since they were too busy having fun with each other. "Oh Baldimore!~ " the principal moaned loudly which got baldi extremely turned on. Which soon makes him hold the principal by his neck and start to go a bit rougher on him. "you might be my boss at work but when we end up doing naughty stuff like this, you know I'll boss you around all I want principal~" baldi stated sexually towards the principal. "ah!~ of course!~ " the principal tried to reply back while trying not to moan.

Baldi soon pulled away as they both tried to get their breath back. The principal soon got up and got closer to baldi. He then took off the bald man's condom. The principal would be done by now and would have gone to sleep once baldi pulled out. But since he was drunk he was a bit more active than usual. "huh?. Hah, what are you doing? You're not done yet?~" the bald man asked as he noticed the principal slowly starting to lick the tip of his member.  The principal sakes his head 'no' while sexually looking up at baldi. Baldi soon tried to hold back some moans which he soon the starts letting out as groans once the principal started sucking on Baldi's member giving him a blowjob. Baldi rested himself on the wall that was right next to the bed. He then started running his hands through the principal's hair gently a bit while he continued sucking. The principal soon starts sucking a bit harder which gives baldi the sensation to let out semen. "pri-princi~ I'm about to cum~" the bald man gave a warning to the principal. But he honestly didn't care. He wanted it all in his mouth. Soon then baldi couldn't hold it and let out all his semen on the principal's mouth which he ended up swallowing. "heh~ I honestly enjoyed having fun with you~" the principal stated as he grabbed baldi and pulled him back to lay down with him to sleep. The principal hugged baldi and wrapped his legs around baldi and fell asleep. Baldi let him wrapped himself around him and slowly fell asleep as well.

________________________________________

Hah, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter for today. This chapter is longer than usual and I'm kinda surprised it is hah. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I liked writing it lol

-benjamin [aka: writer]