Love until death.

"baldi...is it true?...that you killed your family?..." the principal gently asked wanting to know if the phantom was saying the truth and not messing with his head. ".....its...sort of true.....but I didn't mean to do it on purpose! It was an accident! " baldi replied desperately not wanting to lose the principal for something like this. " I promise...I've changed throughout the years. I would never hurt someone on purpose..." after baldi said that the principal got closer to baldi with a sort of down but neutral look on his face.  "not even me?..." the principal asked while looking straight into baldis eyes. The bald man pulled the principal closer and stated honestly.
" I would never be capable of hurting you. Not even a small bit. Do you know how much you've changed me? You're the only reason why I keep myself together and not harm anyone ever again. I would never in my entire life be about to harm you" the principal smiled slightly and gently laid his head on baldis shoulder.

"...you know... I love you either way..." the principal stated while sipping on his coffee slowly. "really?...even tho I'm the one responsible for all of this...if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten stabbed...and now your life is at risk because of me..." baldi said feeling extremely responsible for all of the things happening. " Baldi it's fine...I'm fine... You aren't responsible for all this. Stop blaming yourself, you didn't know all of this was going to happen. " the principal tried to make baldi feel better since the principal didn't like seeing him or talking about himself like that. " the problem is that I did know this was all going to happen if I didn't do anything. and I sadly waited too long to stop it. I knew if I kept being here with you and play time that both of you would get involved. And now you're his new target. "  

" I'm not his target...you are..."  The principal replied quickly after baldi spoke. What the principal said caught baldis attention. " I've noticed his weird behavior whenever I brought you into a conversation. And I've also figured out why he didn't want me to communicate with you or play time in any sort of way. He knew if I were to talk to playtime she would have told you about it. And he didn't want me to talk with you because he knew you would've gotten suspicious. He doesn't want me, he was only using me as a tool to get you. Now I'm only guessing he's getting rid of me to make things 'easier' for him" the principal explained his thoughts and situation clearly to baldi. Soon baldi saw how all of this added up. " that fucking bastard..."  baldi pulled the principal into a tight hug " he think by getting rid of you that I would love him more. Well, his Damn wrong! I would never love someone in the way that I love you! The only thing he'll get from me is all my fucking hate and anger! I would never love him even if he's the last living thing on earth!". Baldi angrily stated while hugging the principal still. The principal hugged back not knowing how to feel. He wanted to smile for knowing baldi loved him that much. But he also wanted to cry because he knew this was all going to be over soon.

__________________________________

Guys sorry for the lack of updates! the schedule is so messed up rn since I've been doing at a lot of stuff lately and I've been busy + tired. I promise I'll try to get the schedule back to normal soon.

-benjmain [aka: writer ]