Knowing better

Soon the bell ringed for the kids to go back in class after having lunch. The principal gently pulled away from that really emotional hug and smiled. " well...its time for you to go back and teach. I'll see you later at 3, my love." the principal said in a way telling baldi he wasn't going to stay in his class like earlier.
" you're going back to your office?" baldi asked wanting to know just in case. "yeah...I've got things to do that I didn't clearly finish earlier in your class because I was too distracted thinking about that bet you randomly got me into hah..." the principal blushed slightly smiling and turned away to leave the faculty room. " ok then. See you at the end of the day." baldi said soon hugged the principal from behind before he walked out the door and kissed his cheek. The principal blushed even more not expecting what just happend. Baldi then lets go of him and walked out making his way back to his class. The principal walked out as well and headed towards the opposite way in which his office was.

The end of the day came and the principal was all done with his paperwork, he was feeling kind of exhausted. He walked out and noticed play time and baldi waiting outside for him. It sort of shocked the principal seeing play time sitting on baldis shoulders smiling, Baldi was holding her hands for her not to fall. The principal never imagined seeing baldi acting like such a lovable parent since he doesn't like children that much. "oh...hah well I wasn't expecting to see you two having so much fun without me." the principal playfully stated soon catching the attention of play time and baldi. "Daddy!" play time excitedly chatted before jumping off baldis shoulders towards the principal. The principal quickly catches her really not expecting her to do such quick movements.
"oh my....be careful...you could have gotten hurt darling..." the principal sighed gently soon noticing baldis shocked face. ' I guess he wasn't expecting that either...' the principal thought right after seeing baldis reaction. " haha sorry. I promise I won't do it again!" play time apologized for making such a dangerous jump and concerning both of the grown men. " Jeez, kid...I'm guessing you're not scared of getting hurt..." baldi assumed by her actions. The principal soon started carrying playtime with one arm and walked over to baldi and hold his hand starting to make their way home.

As they made it to the front door baldi kissed the principal gently " I'm going to the mall real quick to buy the stuff for tonight " baldi winked and smiled after that soon walking away making his way to the mall. Playtime was a bit confused but wasn't paying to much attention to it. The principal soon opened the front door and walked in. He put down play time after locking the door and walked towards the kitchen to make himself some coffee. After making the coffee he walked towards the living room and watched tv while waiting for baldi. Playtime soon came downstairs from her room happily and curiously asked the principal something. "daddy, what is baldi buying?" play time asked being curious on what baldi was going to buy. "Um...we ran out of ice cream...he's buying more..." the principal randomly replied with the first thing that popped into his mind for an excuse. "Ice cream?! Yay!" play time cutely cheered. The principal smiled and patted her head gently. "haha alright darling which flavor would you like for him to buy?" the principal asked wanting to please the small cute girl. "strawberry! I like the strawberry one!" the small child jumped up and down happily. "hah ok then. Strawberry it is." the principal said while grabbing his phone to text baldi.

text messages:

Principal: hey...could you buy strawberry ice cream?

Baldi: don't we already have ice cream in the house?

Principal: yeah...but play time asked why you went to the mall and I told her you were buying ice cream...

Baldi: Oh...Why ice cream tho? Hah, couldn't you come up with some other excuse? Or is that the only thing in your mind right now? Want me to buy ice cream for you as well??

Principal: it was the only child-friendly thing i could think of at the time...and no...I do not want ice cream...

Baldi: you sure? Cause that won't be the only thing you'll be sucking tonight ;)

Principal: did the conversation really had to go there?...

Baldi: no but i did have an opportunity to make that joke, and trust me, i don't miss opportunities.

Principal: of course...

Baldi: soo...do you want the ice cream or not?

Principal: no thanks... I have enough to suck on already.

_________________________________________

That text message part tho xD again. I apologize for my mistake of taking forever to update. Life always keeps me busy and i can't always write sadly.

Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^^

-benjamin [aka: writer ]